• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come join the new layout challenge!! Oct. 11-Oct. 31 Winner- JLD

disney-akj

DIS Veteran
I selected a two page sketch this month. Feel free to make it a one page sketch by altering it to fit your needs. While the sketch shows circles as the embellishments, feel free to use whatever you choose. Make this your own : ) This is a Allison Davis sketch provided by Scrapbook Generation. The winner will get to host the next challenge.

desktop.png

Hopefully an example will follow today??

For my ds first field trip tomorrow. Not Disney, I know. But I used the sketch!
DSCN5619.jpg

Very nice!! Mine will not be Disney either. I am almost done. Hope to have it done in about 15 minutes, then dinner duty :eek:

Michelle, I was inspired by your sketch I actually scrapped today!! mine doesn't count cause I didn't use circles or any other embellies. :) I couldn't come up with anything that went. I am still debating the journal box on the side.

IMG_20111011_152114.jpg

I might go back and add a little ribbon or brads in a few places. This is what I have for now This is Toby Keith's I love that bar and grill :goodvibes

The arrow says place. So the title actually says "I love this place". Hard to tell by the picture. Hope that looks ok.
IMG_6182.jpg

Great layouts so far!

I printed out the pattern, my intention is good. (I hope!)

Michelle, I was inspired by your sketch I actually scrapped today!! mine doesn't count cause I didn't use circles or any other embellies. :) I couldn't come up with anything that went. I am still debating the journal box on the side.

IMG_20111011_152114.jpg

if you think it needs an embellies - I'm thinking a rattle where the 3 circles are then a small bottle where the single - blue so Boy stands out
maybe a blue bear on the second page (or blue duckie)

I am scrapping this weekend so this is on my must do list. :goodvibes Great layouts so far everyone!

I have it printed it out and up on the wall and will work on it this weekend.... :) We actually have Sunday off from sports!!!! I'm think I may make a halloween layout for our upcoming ZooBoo trip to our local zoo.. I have to make 4 of them.. one for each kid and one for the family book... ideas are flowing...

I love all the LOs I have seen.. those all look great!!!

JLD, I think it has more than enough!!! The paper is adorable!!!! :)

Very cute!!!

Hope to see you join more challenges. We usually randomly draw the winner, and the winner hosts the next challenge. It is nice to get to see others layouts, plus get some scrapping done at the same time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter