Come back when you are tall enough pass

Mainemama

DIS Veteran
On our last trip, we had a kid just too short to ride Test Track. A CM was very sweet to her and gave her a paper card that says something like "this entitles you to ride Test Track when you are 40 inches." We are returning this summer, and I was wondering if this is really just a souvenir or if it functions like a rider swap ticket (meaning we could go through the FP line.) one way or the other, she is planning to turn in her "ticket!"

I believe it use to be a thing, but I'm pretty sure isn't anymore and is no longer accepted

While I have not received one of these passes, my friend did a few years ago for her daughter, she called it a limo pass for rocking roller coaster. She brought it with her over Easter and she said it was used as a fastpass for the whole group.

I say bring it with you. Doesn't hurt too try.

Our DGS also received a "Come back when you are taller "pass for Star Tours while we there last fall . He was only about a half inch too short , and a very thoughtful CM saw his disappointment and tears and presented him this pass. We will be redeeming this pass in one week . He is super excited about being big enough to finally ride .

They still let you use them as of a month ago. My nephew really wanted to ride some of the bigger rides on our December trip and was too short, so he got a handful of those passes at most all of the "big" rides. When we went for spring break, he was able to use them and they let us through the FP line.

They gave our 3 year old one for Big Thunder this Christmas. A friend who works at EPCOT explained it would be honored as a fastpass when we go back later this year.

We only had these at Disneyland, and then only a couple, and they acted as a fabulous fastpass. At Star Tours we were actually sent up the stairs and entered from the "back" side of the line. Pretty neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter