Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

We have Tony's on the 14th at 5:40pm.

I am a bit perplexed as I have heard rumors that on the 14th the earliest ADR is 6pm and that proof of party tickets are needed. We booked this without such ticket confirmation. Whats the story?

We are eating at LTT @ 6:40 pm table for 7. I called on the 3rd to make ADR's and the very nasty CM told me I could take and ADR for Crystal Palce or nothing because that is all that was left. I took it and then called back the next day and the nice CM told me they had LTT, all at one table for the time we wanted. (and many more times) She coul not understand where this guy the night before was coming from and told me she would take care of it and him, I guess they can tell from your ADR who took it.

Were going the same night...:dance3:
Yes, when they make your reservation it is documented who made the ressie (ADR) for you. The last CM I spoke with on the phone sounded like the girl I had spoke with about a week before...I asked her if it was possible she was the pne I dealt with and she looked. It wasn't her but that is how I know they keep track!

What month are you going?

We have Tony's on the 14th at 5:40pm.

I am a bit perplexed as I have heard rumors that on the 14th the earliest ADR is 6pm and that proof of party tickets are needed. We booked this without such ticket confirmation. Whats the story?

It looks like I will have the P&PP on August 24th all to myself!!;) My group of 6 (4 adults, DD15 and BFF's DS6) will be there! We can't wait!! We have an ADR at WCC for 5:10. Please add us to the list! Thanks!

My family and I will be at the MNSSHP October 28th, dining @ CP @ 5:10 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter