Come along for the ride!!!!!

HdnOut2WDW

Mouseketeer
Here is my attempt at a trip report. I will introduce the cast in out story...Doug(DH), myself Dawn, Sydney(DD6), Samantha(DD4), and Shelby(DN20). I am just going to go day by day on this report I figured it would be the easiest since this was my first time. So here we go.....

Day 1:
We left Lebanon around 4:30pm after oldest DD was out of school. We spent our first night in Richland, MS in a parking lot.

Day 2:
We were on the road at around 8:00 hoping to pull in to Orlando in about 10 hours for dinner. Instead we stopped in Lake City for dinner where we met up with a family friend. Dinner was Texas Roadhouse. After dinner we headed back out and stayed in a Cracker Barrel in Winter Garden. We arrived there at around 10:00.
DSC05592.jpg

Husband doing what he does best driving us around

DSC05595.jpg

Sydney and Samantha riding along(they are real troopers being cooped up for a day and a half)

Up next Day 3 and check-in.

I'm in popcorn::

What kind of rig you got there? Looks pretty comfy. What sort of loop reservations you got? How long you staying?

Monday Nov 20th
Day 3 check in(aka the happiest day of the year)

We drove under the Walt Disney World sign at about 9:00

DSC05599.jpg

of course you have to take that picture even if it is your 100th time coming.

We pulled into the Fort check in lanes to find this little bit of happiness waiting for us
DSC05605.jpg

DSC06246.jpg

by the time we were done checking in their was probably 4 or 5 rigs waiting behind us. We got a little bit of pixie dust when we found out that our sight was ready and waiting for us. We received site 1022.
DSC05697.jpg

We are usually in the 500 loop so this was a nice change.

DSC05696.jpg

Here is our setup. I know what your going to say "Boring where are your decorations"? Well we decided to for go the decorations this trip since it was a shorter trip than we prefer and we would be at the parks more than at the campsite.

stay tuned up next Magic Kingdom.......

Thanks for coming along TOGA and 2goofycampers!!!

To answer your questions TOGA we have a 2005 43'(I think) Mountain Aire with 4 slides and pull behind it a trailer that hauls our Jeep. We didnt bring the Jeep this time since I crashed it the day before Halloween so we had to bring our suburban. But that is a whole different story. So we are a total of about 60' when all hooked up. It is a comfy ride and suits us well. It is great we don't have to make many potty stops unless it is the captain that needs to use the services.

We had a premium site booked and we were there from check in day of Nov 20th(happiest day) until check out day of Nov 25th(saddest day).

:cool1:Wow, that's a great pic of the check-in lanes!:cool1:

Hope you have a great time!

:cool1:Wow, that's a great pic of the check-in lanes!:cool1:

Hope you have a great time!

I was very excited to see the check-in lanes empty but getting there at 9:00am and on a Sunday I think helped out a lot.

Thanks we did have a great time. Wish we were still there. It was 80 the stay and came back home to freezing temps. BOO!!!!!

popcorn::

can't wait to hear about how hubby taught tha girls to fish, :thumbsup2 (and the rest of the trip too, :woohoo:)

Your girls look excited. I can't wait to see how your trip went. Keep the pictures coming. And, thank you for sharing.

Kathy

Ok lets pickup where we left off.......

We had our setup done so now we are off to the Magic kingdom. We spend the most time there since the girls are 6 and 4. First we headed off to Splash Mtn and Big Thunder Mtn Railroad. We were hoping Samantha(4) would get to ride them this year since she was to short last time we were there, and she passed with flying colors. She was very excited to ride them...

DSC06466.jpg

DSC06467.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

DSC05632.jpg

DSC05635.jpg

she liked Splash Mountain except for the last drop, so she didnt want to ride it again.

After getting the two big rides out of the way we were off the Fantasyland. Heres what we rode.....
DSC05641.jpg

DSC05643.jpg

we also went on Its a Small World and Snow White but didn't get any good pictures of those.

After Fantasyland we decided to eat lunch then head back to Buzz Lightyear. Then it was back to the Main Street Bakery where we had a few sweet treats
DSC05673.jpg

DSC05674.jpg

DSC05675.jpg

boy did they taste good.

We decided to head back to the RV after our treats. Before we headed out though we got to see something new....The Flag Retreat. I would highly recommend seeing this if you haven't it was quite interesting here are some pics.
DSC05680.jpg

DSC05681.jpg

I like how they all stood at attention and blocked the street.
DSC05683.jpg

DSC05684.jpg

As I said very cool.

So we decided to call it a day and head back to the RV. So off to the ferry boat we headed were I got these shots
DSC05694.jpg

DSC05695.jpg

How pretty!!!!!

Up next Day 4 and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Thanks for coming along!!!!!

Frank I am ashamed to say that the only fish seen on this trip were seen at the Finding Nemo Show.:confused3:confused3:guilty::guilty: Sorry their we no Big Kahunas caught on this trip. The girls do go fishin though a couple times a year with their Daddy and Granddad.

When we get back to the fort in June 2013 we will try to drown a few worms.

Thanks for joinin in on the TR.

Frank I am ashamed to say that the only fish seen on this trip were seen at the Finding Nemo Show.:confused3:confused3:guilty::guilty: Sorry their we no Big Kahunas caught on this trip. The girls do go fishin though a couple times a year with their Daddy and Granddad.

When we get back to the fort in June 2013 we will try to drown a few worms.

Thanks for joinin in on the TR.

I LOVE the Nemo ride !! And that's close enough, :thumbsup2

it is good to know tho that dad and grand take'm fish'n,:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Love the report !! :love:

I feel like I am on the trip with you. One thing I don't think with a rig like that you can say the kids were couped up.

I feel like I am on the trip with you. One thing I don't think with a rig like that you can say the kids were couped up.

They start to feel couped up......or maybe it is me that feels that way. I know I could get flamed for this but we don't keep them buckled up on the couch. I try my best to keep them on the couch. They do pretty good between games and movies they travel pretty well. We know though that one of these days they are going to say "why can't we just stay in a motel like normal people do", but I don't think that will be the case.

Oh, Frank I will try to dig up some pictures from their latest fishin trip.

I probably won't be able to post again until Monday, but as I tell my husband just be patient.

Thanks for following along!!!!!:yay:

Great trip report, love all the pictures and who needs a motel room with a condo like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pictures have made me add two items to my, "must do the next time we are at Disney," list. One is the flag retreat and the other is to eat at the Main Street Bakery.

Thanks for the great pictures.

Kathy

Your pictures have made me add two items to my, "must do the next time we are at Disney," list. One is the flag retreat and the other is to eat at the Main Street Bakery.

Thanks for the great pictures.

Kathy

I would definitely not miss the flag retreat. The band does the national anthem and the quartet sings. The had a veteran also there to help out(I think they pick a veteran or someone that is serving to "oversee" the ceremony). It was really a nice little ceremony. I will definitely want to see it again next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter