Combining reservations possible?

Mom@disney

Earning My Ears
My family and I ran into another family who will be on our trip with us, we both have reservations for Chef Mickey's, us at 8, them at 9:15...think there is any chance they would combine our reservations? Or are the times too far apart?

Call the morning of to see if either of you can move your ADR up or back. Otherwise just leave it... I wouldn't take a chance of showing up over an hour early and having to sit around. CM is ALWAYS packed.

Currently the times you have are too far apart and CM tends to be very busy so I would not count on being able to combine the reservations. Start checking online now to see if there is a cancellation for the correct number of people at either time. You can also subscribe to the cancellation thread at the top of the dining reservations forum.

I wouldn't count on it. I had one reservation for 17 at Chef Mickey's and we weren't seated together. At other restaurants we had two or three reservations at the same time or within ten minutes of each other. Only twice did we get to sit all together.

My family and I ran into another family who will be on our trip with us, we both have reservations for Chef Mickey's, us at 8, them at 9:15...think there is any chance they would combine our reservations? Or are the times too far apart?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter