Combining reservations -Ale and Compass or Trattoria El Forno

smashndash

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with a party of 8 and will be in the Boardwalk area on June 21.

We were able to get 2 parties of 4 that are 35 minutes apart at Ale and Compass and 2 parties of 4 that are 25 minutes apart at Trattoria El Forno.

Does anyone know if either of these restaurants would let us combine reservations so all 8 of us could eat together?

Also would one of those restaurants be more accommodating than the other?

You can always show up early and ask, but be prepared to wait longer for a table. They may also seat you at 2 tables nearby each other. With the Covid restrictions right now it can be tough with a larger party.

You can always show up early and ask, but be prepared to wait longer for a table. They may also seat you at 2 tables nearby each other. With the Covid restrictions right now it can be tough with a larger party.

I was wondering what the likelihood is that either restaurant would allow us to at least eat at the same time. Our reservations are 35 and 25 minutes apart.

I was wondering what the likelihood is that either restaurant would allow us to at least eat at the same time. Our reservations are 35 and 25 minutes apart.
In December we had ADRs 20 minutes apart, I think (can’t remember). In any case, we checked in with the CM (not via MDE app) about 15 minutes before the first ADR time and told them we were together and would like to sit as close to each other as possible. Our party of 9 was seated together at one big table everywhere but Sci Fi, which of course doesn’t have cars that large.

In December we had ADRs 20 minutes apart, I think (can’t remember). In any case, we checked in with the CM (not via MDE app) about 15 minutes before the first ADR time and told them we were together and would like to sit as close to each other as possible. Our party of 9 was seated together at one big table everywhere but Sci Fi, which of course doesn’t have cars that large.

That is good to know, thank you!

I will be traveling with a party of 8 and will be in the Boardwalk area on June 21.

We were able to get 2 parties of 4 that are 35 minutes apart at Ale and Compass and 2 parties of 4 that are 25 minutes apart at Trattoria El Forno.

Does anyone know if either of these restaurants would let us combine reservations so all 8 of us could eat together?

Also would one of those restaurants be more accommodating than the other?
...we've eaten at both. Personally, I think Tratt is more accommodating. However, I much prefer the menu at A&C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter