• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Combining photo package?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
We're headed to the Dream in January with 10 in 3 staterooms. Am I right in assuming that the photo packages are not combinable with multiple staterooms?

Are the pics taken against the white background included on the package?

We're headed to the Dream in January with 10 in 3 staterooms. Am I right in assuming that the photo packages are not combinable with multiple staterooms?

Are the pics taken against the white background included on the package?
Each room must purchase it's own package. Now, if there are two rooms in your group that are a nuclear family - mom and minor kids in one room and dad and minor kids in the second, they can be combined into one CD.

Also, for groups with multiple rooms (not nuclear family as above) for each full price CD purchase a second CD may be purchased for 50% off.

The pics on the backgrounds are included. I wanted to know that before our trip and no one knew the answer. They look like studio portraits. They set them up in the lobby. Sometimes they have props with them. There was a white background and a black one and a grey and blueish one on our 15 day. They were all included. No appointments, get there EARLY! They take individual shots, then group shots then all the kids, then all the adults, then just mom with kids, then just dad with kids, then just dad with the boys/girls then just mom with the boys/girls then they may even do just the parents with each kid...and so on...so you could reallllllly wait a while. I noticed that they did try to speed it up a bit if the line got long, but if the photographer had a relationship with the family and the family had special requests, they always accommodated. They also stayed til the line was done, but that could mean missing a show or dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter