• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Combining Disney Tickets

abby2525

Mouseketeer
We are coming Aug 17th and my husband and two kids will have 3 day park hopper with genie plus bought from a Canadian tour operator. I will have a 1 day park hopper I received so will have to buy a 2 day park hopper with genie plus from Disney direct as the tour company doesn't sell 2 day passes. So, can I add genie plus to the 1 day park hopper that won't have it so that we all have it? Can all these passes be added to my account so there will be no problem with me being on two separate tickets (2 day and 1 day) and them being all bought together? Hope that all makes sense.

can I add genie plus to the 1 day park hopper that won't have it so that we all have it?
Yes, you'll be able to buy it in the app after you've scanned that ticket at the gate.
Can all these passes be added to my account so there will be no problem with me being on two separate tickets (2 day and 1 day) and them being all bought together?
Yes, just make sure you scan the correct ticket at the gate, so you use the correct reservation on the correct day.

Yes, you'll be able to buy it in the app after you've scanned that ticket at the gate.

Yes, just make sure you scan the correct ticket at the gate, so you use the correct reservation on the correct ok. Thanks

We are coming Aug 17th and my husband and two kids will have 3 day park hopper with genie plus bought from a Canadian tour operator. I will have a 1 day park hopper I received so will have to buy a 2 day park hopper with genie plus from Disney direct as the tour company doesn't sell 2 day passes. So, can I add genie plus to the 1 day park hopper that won't have it so that we all have it? Can all these passes be added to my account so there will be no problem with me being on two separate tickets (2 day and 1 day) and them being all bought together? Hope that all makes sense.
Yes, you will be able to have all of those on your account, even if you didn’t buy them together. We added our travel companion tickets to our account already (we’re travelling in a couple of weeks) and we bought separate and some of us have more days than others. They all appear on everyone’s apps. Just make sure you have a reservation for each ticket (with the same starting park for your hopper).

Thank you. I iwll just have to make sure to make the correct reservations for mine on the correct ticket for the correct park. Much appreciated all:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter