Combining 2 ADRs for a large party

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Please share your success/lack of with combining 2 ADRs near the same time to all sit together. We are a party of 23 so in a couple instances, we have two reservations within a few minutes of each other. Wondering what luck we will have as we approach the podium and ask to be seated with/near each other. They are at Prime Time Cafe and Chef Mickey's.

At Ohana's, we have 19pp at 7:10 and 4 pp at 8:00. I'm a little worried about that one. Though I have 5 1/2 months to keep trying to find an earlier time for the 4....

Please share! Thanks!

There's no way of knowing for sure if your large group will be seated together since you have more than one reservation for each restaurant. It depends on a number of factors, as well as luck.

Most DW restaurants do not have many tables that will seat parties of 10 or 12, but they can seat large groups at adjacent tables. However, having enough adjacent tables available at the same time to seat 23 people is difficult.

You'll have a better chance if your reservations are for opening time or near closing of the restaurant. If the reservation is for the height of dinnertime - around 6:00 or 7:00 it's much harder because enough tables in close proximity would have to open up within a few minutes of each other.

It also depends on when in August that you're going. If it's early in the month it will be busier than towards the end when many schools are back in session and DW overall is not as crowded.

I'm a little confused as to how you were able to make one reservation for 19 people at 'Ohana, but couldn't make it for the entire group. Since online has a limit of 14 I assume you called and talked to group dining. Are the additional 4 people late additions, in which case you could try calling group dining again to see if you can modify your reservation.

Good luck. You can hope for the best, but be prepared to be seated separately.

There's no way of knowing for sure if your large group will be seated together since you have more than one reservation for each restaurant. It depends on a number of factors, as well as luck.

Most DW restaurants do not have many tables that will seat parties of 10 or 12, but they can seat large groups at adjacent tables. However, having enough adjacent tables available at the same time to seat 23 people is difficult.

You'll have a better chance if your reservations are for opening time or near closing of the restaurant. If the reservation is for the height of dinnertime - around 6:00 or 7:00 it's much harder because enough tables in close proximity would have to open up within a few minutes of each other.

It also depends on when in August that you're going. If it's early in the month it will be busier than towards the end when many schools are back in session and DW overall is not as crowded.

I'm a little confused as to how you were able to make one reservation for 19 people at 'Ohana, but couldn't make it for the entire group. Since online has a limit of 14 I assume you called and talked to group dining. Are the additional 4 people late additions, in which case you could try calling group dining again to see if you can modify your reservation.

Good luck. You can hope for the best, but be prepared to be seated separately.

Thanks! Yes....I made Ohana ADR on the phone as soon as my window opened up. Just a few days later another family added and when I called, they were unable to add the four to my reservation so I just keep checking online. I'm hoping that if I can get the times within 10 minutes or so, that they will be able to join the ADR's....have some time to work on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter