• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMAX....My Journey...AGAIN! comments welcomed

its been about 6 days since I been on! Been a roller coaster the past 6 days! I never stopped working out except for yesterday due to a dr appt. But, last week and weekend I went out to eat soooo many times. Going out is just like a sabotage! Anyway this morning to my surprise, I weighed 171.2! the lightest yet! SO happy just not sure how it happened! lol.... I am really behind schedule as far as this journey! but I am going away the 28 of this month! My goal for that is to be down to 160! I knnow thats alot but if I concentrate and eat right EVERYDAY, I do believe I can do it! Till tomorrow.
:love:

It is great to read that even though you went out all the time that you saw a loss!!!! You must have made some really good choices when you were out! :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about how going out to eat is sabotage. I am working on this problem by making little cheat sheets for my favorite places. I feel if I have a list prepared of the menu items that are "safe" I will be prepared to do better when that unexpected meal out happens.

You CAN reach your goal! Keep up the great work and have a good day!
Jen

been a while since Ive been on! what a roller coaster! I woke up saturday and FINALLY saw 169!!! was so happy never wanted to see 170 again. Then I got a monthly visit! so this morning got up and was back up to 172...BUT...I KNOW WHY! lol....I put on a couple this time of the month...good news is Ill get a bulk of all at once. At least I hope...that has been the pattern! I just got home from gym did 3 miles today abs legs and then bike. TIll tomorrow.

today is wed. march 24...I just weighed in at 167.2!! Happy about that but at the same time know I could be lower! However, any loss is good. I just havent been to the gym in 5 days!! and am leaving for vacation this sunday so I'm anticipating that! yesterday was a good day though, I got out all my "skinny clothes" I had left over and it all fit! A couple of things perhaps still a bit too tight but in time. I have a pair of capris I left out since the day I started. I would leave them over my bedroom door and try them on periodically. I even had hubby witness the "trying on" of the skinny jeans. So, last night when I got them on I was thrilled and ran to show him! Those were actually one of the things that were still a lil too tight to wear out just yet. Anyway, about this vacation...I am soo worried about gaiing weight while gone. Even these past months, when I go out to eat...it all goes out the window. I can't imagine eating out every night! Well...I got a couple of days to think about it. till tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter