• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMAX....My Journey...AGAIN! comments welcomed

Its been a couple of days now...still going! Friday night Had a girls nights...that was my first challenge since I started. I tried saving those points for the occassion. Think I did pretty well. had 3 light beers about 6 pts and small glass of wine. Thankfully there wasnt really much food there. I had some pretzels and some doritos..they were guac flavored! then i moved my seat over to the other side were the veggies were!..All in all I probably did go over but i do have those extra points per week! saturday ad sunday were fine. I stayed within points. Monday was hectic. MY son was very ill and we went to ER at 4 in the morning. (he is fine now) we were there for 12 hours! I had to eat so went to cafeteria and aside from fruit nothing very friendly to my plan so... Ended up having a whole wheat bagel with cream creese! yuck! I believe that was about 12 points! I felt bad all day that I just snacked for the rest of day on 100 cal snacks and somehow wound up going overpoints! lol. Yesterday (tuesday) got back to the gym stayed under points. My only challenge was once again found myself in a situation. My friend invited us over for TACOS... By that point I had only had about 8 points that day and then had 3 tacos. Got home and searched thru the WW book and found so many discrepancies, I mean there was fast food tacos, taco shells, taco kit in a box (prepared) it was hard to find. I ended using an average and jotted down 12 points. Late lastn ight had the same problem with figuring out how many points this particular popcorn I have! The nutritional facts have UPPOPPED listed! and tablespoons (this is microwave popcorn) very frustrating to figure out and this is what I hate the most about WW.
Anyway yesterday (tuesday) I weighed in at 180.2! and was so excited to weigh today I want so much to be out of the 180's.....but got on and was 181.4! I wont let that get me down....I know this scale can move drastically in a day.....and although not a big deal to some I just wanna be done with the 180's!!!!!!! so bad its like a new chapter! we"ll see perhaps tomorrow.
till then
:hippie:

So excited this morning! the scale FINALLY puts me into the 170'S! I just weighed in at 179.8! Never wanna go back into the 180! Had an eventful day yesterday. Gym in the am only 10 minute cardio (bike) then abs and arms strength training! I ate just under my points. And late last night when I had about 6 points left I also finished them up and had am moment that I said to myself "I really want to be in the 170's" so I skipped it! i totally feel that did it! Aside from that, I did a huge cleaning in my bedroom! Really had nothing to do with this weightloss challenge but I found myself throwing out all my fat clothes! Thjere are certain items that I just hate sooo much and when I have to put them on its just a reminder of how fat i am. I see myself at certain times (in certain pictures) and just cringe thinking I have to wear them! So, I threw them out! Total incentive! I am never wearing them (or those sizes) again! I also, made some small personal goals for myself! I have been wanted another tattoo and really really want to cut my hair ( like ALL off) I just havent cause always thought I was too heavy for it to look good. SO after 1/2 is gone 20 pounds gonna get my tat....and when I reach my goal 40 pounds gonna cut it off! Off to get ready for gym! till tomorrow.
:rotfl:

Today 1-29-10....Just weighed myself and was 180.2.......upset its over 180 but I know that that could change to below 180 by tomorrow again! I believe I notice a pattern! a little weight gain followed by alot of weight loss! In other words in the past its 185 then 186 followed by 183 the next day! Although, yesterday I did have exactly all my points I wasnt too unhappy with weighing myself! I had a slice of pizza and felt so bad eating it! only had one were as I wold normally have 2. and celebrated my bro in laws closing with a couple of beers. Everything was counted but not good stuff! lol...got a busy day ahead of me. daughters bday so while shes at school cake balloons etc. Before all that though Ill hit the gym and plan on doing yoga today! Very excited about that. Gotta stay focused this weekend really wanna stay comfortably in the 170's!! till tomorrow.:cloud9:

today is the 2nd of feb. Just weighed in at 177.6!! Means Im down 11 pounds! OMG feels good! I had a lousey weekend! My bro-in-law moved in his new house so working over there was a bad eating experience. Pizza mc donalds etc. Although eating those meals I did stay with in my points it was afterwards!!! After I eat fast food like that I just keep going! saturday and sunday at night I ate cheetos and m&m's. BUt, I did feel gross afterwards. I tried to tune into that and remember how that food made me feel. I was fortunate however that it really didnt put on any weight for me. I mean i do have those extra 25 points a week but I doubt its meant for a binge! Anyway yesterday I hit the gym again and today we plan on trying Zumba! till tomorrow.
:banana:

thursday feb.3....up early today to get to gym. i went yesterday and tried the zumba class! It was definitely alot of fun. The workout part snuck up on me! Honestly, I was having so much fun that I didnt notice till about 45 minutes into it that I was sweating! I will defiitely do it again. This morning I weighed in at 177.6 a lil up from yesterday but I notice my pattern is gain a lil then lose it plus more. I did eat a lil much yesterday! I mean on plan but a lot of picking. I helped my dad with ebay stuff so I spent alot of time in his room...thats where I had 2 mini hersheys and about 5 chips! also late last night I ran out of lite popcorn and ended up having a bag of butter lovers! Back on track today a nd to the gym till tomorrow.
:bride:

Went to gym yesterday and stayed on plan...I may have gone a few points I had tacos for dinner and simply cant find the exact points of homemade tacos. I found these great tasting ice cream sandwiches too! I finally feel like I am changing I mean last weekend when I ate bad I felt bad! I think I may to change up the exercise a little. I think throwing some classes in the mix should help. So far I have done step, didnt care for it. Then yoga which I love and contiue to do every week.. but, not really a workout. Zumba was a great workout I will definitely do that again. On monday my friend and I are going to try a bootcamp class. I know i will regret it soon into class lol. But, its worth a shot. Today I weighed exactly what I weighed yesterday 177.6! all good no gain is fine! till tomorrow.
R

SOOOOO yesterday was interesting! I was unable to go to gym in the morning cause of an ortho appointment then went out to lunch with a friend. I tried hard to order good think I compromised but how annoying this point system is (weight watchers). I had a turkey, bacon, mont jack cheese with chipotle mayo wrap and asked for a salad (ceasar) instead of fries!! Thats a first! I only ate half. which is also a first! About 4 oclock, I found myself WANTING to go to the gym! (ANOTHER FIRST) lol. Not sure if it was lunch I had or simply missing the gym that made me want to go but either way I went. I had to bring kids so I couldnt stay too long....I ran 3.5 miles on TM in 45 min. GOt home had a can of soup 2 points and late night snack was 2 points. I tried finding out what kind of points I used for lunch... I guestimated from the book and probably went way over being that I only ate half 17 points!! I think it was too much! anyway I felt so good doing the 3.5 miles I was sure the scale would dip! Once again for the 3rd day I am 177.6! Once again know the pattern but its so frustrating! I worked so hard I want results NOW lol! Im hoping tommorrow the scale will dip a lil! Anyway today is YOGA...not a workout but I truely do love it and look forward to it! I think Ill try the suana today! till tomorrow
:dance3:

Woo hoo! Good for you for opting for that salad instead of the fries! Big calorie savings and much more healthy too. :thumbsup2

WOW! what a blow! i havent been on and completely spun out of control this past weekend because I lost my job (of the last 13 years). I was completely devasted..still am! I ended up going out friday night and just drinking (alot) ate some crap food. On saturday, I more or less did the same minus the drinking. And finally yesterday....I didnt eat all day but then went a superbowl party and once again, ATE poorly! I got on the scale this morning I couldnt believe the damage I did in a weekend! I went from 177.6 back up to 180.4! Totally felt like I wasted away all the hard work I put in last week! I mean Im back on track....I didnt let this get to me or I mean at this very moment still like I am still in this funk...I did get up and go to the gym I did a boot camp class then treadmill! So far i have probably eaten about 4 points....and not sure that I even want to eat! I plan on staying on track and fixing my slip up! till tomorrow.

:worship:

so today is wednesday! Snowing like crazy no school.....I decided not to go to the gym today! I did do the bootcamp class on monday then yesterday my arms hurt soo much (and still do) I did the treadmill only....but did 5 miles! today I weighed 177.4 so I am back were I was on friday! I messed up a lil and cant stop thinking that the scale would say 175 by now but whateva! Im planning on being at 175 by monday! till tomorrow.
:hug:

omg!! what a yoyo couple of days! last time I weighed in I was back at 176.2 today 180.4!! I havent been to the gym in 2 days because of the snow storm and kids being home! and I really didnt stay on plan but thought I compromised my choices! I guess not! lol.....The past 2 days I have just been too LAX.. I had breakfast with family on wed. then had steak sandwiches for dinner and late night cookies! So I knew I screwed up there but I only ate literally those 3 things and I wanted to eat alot more but stopped myself....lol yesterday I didnt eat all day (not on purpose) went to a friends and had a bowl of spagetti and a donut...not great choices but again all I ate...figured it was day but those two things all day!!! even if that ate up all my points its all I had! today I do yoga... which Ilove but hardly a workout! think Im gonna lower my points for the weekend and hit the gym both saturday and sunday, perhaps that will help! till next time....:worship:

Today is monday the 15th! Such a struggle so far! I just looked at my calender and I just keep yoyo-ing. I know that the scale should not alter my mood but I also put on pants that I really dont feel such a difference. I did go to the gym saturday and sunday cause I missed the 2 days during the week that it snowed. Yesterday I actually stayed on the TM for an hour straight and did 4.75 miles then the suana! Today not so much but I did go! I did half of what i did yesterday and felt like I could have totally kept going. This week will be a lil different. The kids are home from school so Ill have to go at night but I plan on really stepping it up alot this week! I feel like I have alot of catching up to do. I also plan on trying a new yoga class. Tomorrow, I want to do the hour TM then yoga then perhaps the suana. Today I weighed 177.4.....such a titter totter! However, i do have my "monthly" that should make a difference! I am also going out to dinner tonight so need to make good choices there! Until next time.:cutie:

That yo-yo-ing is frustrating but don't let it become a reason to let off on the positive things you are doing. They will eventually pay off in concrete dividends if you keep them up.

thanks ink! I know I should really stop weighing myself EVERYDAY!! I feel like it keeps me in check but really it just drives me NUTS! With that said today I am back up to 177.6 but, it was expected....I didnt make it to the gym and had a wine and cheese girls nite....I'm actually greatful thats all I was up! todays plan is to get to the gym 4 miles in one hour then the suana! My small goal was to be at 175by tomorrow! hmmmm......who knows I do drop in bulk so it may all depend on what I eat today so I will be every selective! till tomorrow.
:scared1:

Haven't written in a couple of days! On friday I weighed in at 175! FINALLY! I did hurt my back somehow, not sure how on thursday! I did however still did yoga friday (which I probably shouldnt have) I took the rest of the weekend off form the gym though. Had a busy one, with DD bday party! Didn;t eat too good this weekend but didn;t overeat either! So, this morning although i was scared to look at scale I was at 175.2! So I am pretty happy! Anyway my DS is sick I am not going this morning (to gym) gonna try and get there later or at least do my WATP dvd. But now, 175 is high weight! looking down the tunnel to 170 by the first of march! till tomorrow.
:wizard:

WOW! super happy this morning! I got on scale it said 173.2!!! been a while. that would officially make me 15 lost! I wasnt able to go to gym yesterday but did do my WATP dvd at home. Not really anymore but, it got me moving! I ate good yesterday! stayed on plan today I plan on getting back to gym. My back still hurts although I am gonna go ill just be easy walking instead of running etc. till tomorrow.
:banana:

I was so eager to jump out of bed today...just to get on the scale!! lol I was so happy yesterday (and surprised) at the 173.2 that, I wanted to manage that and not let it go! Today I was 173.6....which is fine cause I actually though it would only make sense to go up to 174 or 75. But, I stayed on plan yesterday...went to the gym! I tried a couple of more things at gym did alot of cardio! I do know that I have to change it up sop I did just that. Started out on eliptical, the TM then weight and finally the bike. I also noticed last night when I had to have a quick dinner, I had a can of progresso soup (light) and it really filled me up! I mean to the point that I left after I ate and was uncomfortably full. i could probably have half of that which would be one point and be satisfied! Until tomorrow.
:hippie:

OMG! such a slave to the scale!! lol....I know I was lucky to get down to 172.2 and expected to creep up! but, to 174.4!!?!?!?!? I scale addiction is great when its down but on days like today....what a bummer! keeping my head up though...I can not go to gym today my back is killin me!! I may have to go to dr. for this! Anyway main thing is me staying on plan and staying UNDER 175. I was really hoping to get down to 170 by the 1st but dont think that is gonna happen but Ill still reach for that! till tomorrow.;)

UGH! what a wasted weekend end! I ate so bad this past weekend!!! NOT A LOT just bad choices! not going to the gym didnt help! back was/is killing me! I mean for once in my life, Im looking forward to going and I cant. Yesterday i woke up got back on scale and BAM 175!!!! Well, I ended up going to the gym anyway... this morning I was back down to 174.4....Im am dying to see 169! I have a schedule as to where I should be (in weight) and its about that right now! I really plan on getting to my lowest weight by friday! I also am concerned about friday night....got a girls night coing up! thats always dangerous! Anyway the good news is we dragged in the treadmill so I have access to it all hours! Till tomorrow!
:lmao:

173.4 today! i just can't get under this!!! driving me nuts. I havent been able to RUN on the TM cause of my back but I have been going still and doing incline weights etc. I even began the stationary bike to try and mix things up a lil! Just stagnet at the moment! this is frustrating! Ill keep moving though:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter