• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Columbus Day Weekend Park Hours

txtara

Mouseketeer
Right now the hours are showing the MK closing at 10 on both Saturday and Sunday . It is a holiday weekend. Do you think the hours will be extended?

If you got that from the official Disney World web page that will probably be the date that is set in stone.

There is definitely a possibility it will change. Many people under estimate the strength of Cday but WDW does not. Keep looking at the hours, they have ben known to change. I went in June and the hours changed about a month out.

The month of October will definitely see extensions, likely in September. Expect more hours and second showings of MSEP and Fantasmic throughout the month.

I've gone columbus day week twice. The most recent trip, the hours definitely extended well within my 60 day FP window, because I remember being frustrated at how it changed my plans. I don't recall exactly which days had which hours, but MK definitely had some midnight closings (regular hours) during my week, as well as EMH until 2 at least once.

I took screenshots of last year's park hours before this year's were posted. Keep in mind that EMH days have changed from last year, so that will have an impact in some cases.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I would expect them to change because the parks will be slammed. Crowd calendars are estimating 8 & 9 crowd levels that weekend and throughout the week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter