Columbus Day Week

ALotGoofy

Earning My Ears
Any thoughts on the crowd levels Oct 13 - 17? We won't be there over the weekend, but I expect Columbus Day to be busy. I'm concerned for the rest of the week. Anyone have experience touring during this time?

i kinda doubt u'll have tons of crowds, myself am not planning on going there ^^"

We arrive the 13th and leave the 16th. Unfortunately just a short trip but still better than no trip at all! Have a great time everybody!

We're there 10/11-10/18. I don't think it will be crazy.

According to the UG, crowds levels are suppose to be fairly low (4 and 5's leading up to the weekend and after the weekend). I hope they are correct. However, I expect it will be crowded over the weekend, and plan to arrive early to the parks to get in as much as we can before it gets really crowded. Also, have seen a few posts here that there's not much left as far as on-site accomodations, which = crowds.

We've been a couple of times during Columbus day week (most recent trip was last year). There are crowds...but I don't think the crowds are outrageous by any means. Some rides had wait times of 80-90 minutes (the more popular ones...like Soarin', Splash Mountain, Everest, etc). We are not early risers on most days, so a lot of times we could not even get a fast pass for the more popular rides. This year, we plan on being somewhat more early risers ;) so hopefully more fast passes for us!

DD & I will be there Oct. 8- Oct. 15. We have agreed we are on no schedule and we will just go with the flow. I do hope it's not too bad. I mean any day in Disney is better than a day back home.:woohoo:

From past experience during Columbus Day weekend/week, I can say that it gets pretty crowded on the weekend and holiday especially in Epcot where the Food and Wine Festival is happening. I think after Monday, things have usually calmed down a little. We usually plan to do the least popular attractions over the long weekend and catch the big things from Tues. on. We'll be there from 10/9 - 17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter