Columbia Harbour House

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Columbia Harbour House is open for dinner? I thought I read somewhere that it closed early.

When we were there in December, it was opened for dinner.....hmmm, I hope it is still opened for dinner because one of our MK nights, I have it planned to go there.

I don't know what happens when it isn't peak season, as we have only done peak, but it was always closed by the time evening EMH rolled around.

One night I ate dinner there around 8:00. I'm not sure what month it was, but I don't think it was a very busy time.

We eat here every trip, usually for dinner. Ate dinner there in December. Have a great trip! :)

On a few trips it has closed at 5pm. Not sure what "season" it was, but it was more than once.

We were just there the first week in March and it closed at 5... took us by surprise and we were quite disappointed.

This is from my observation only, not official. CHH is always open through the dinner hours, except during party nights (MNSSHP and MVMCP) when they close at 5PM. I learned this the hard way at our first party. Now I know if I have that craving for the tuna sandwhich or shrimp platter, we must get there by 4:30. If you get into MK with your party ticket at 4PM, you can usually squeeze in one ride before racing over there!

We ate there on 3/1 at 6:30pm - I know it was 6:30 b/c when we were done around 7pm, we were then trapped inside the park by Spectromagic (as a WDW first timer, I was taken completely off guard by this!! :) ) Then, both of my overtired 5 year olds started to cry b/c they thought we would never be able to get back to our hotel. So, long story short (too late!) my answer is yes, it's open for dinner.

:)

We've had dinner there in Jan (value season) before and it was open around 7:30 ish. I remember one time on our last trip, we barley made it into the park for Wishes and were starving and the only thing open then was Caseys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter