Columbia Harbor House - Vote Here

Columbia Habor House - Rated

• Excellent - Would Recommend it to others.

• Good - I would consider going back again.

• Average - Not anything to tell the neighgbors about.

• Poor - I wouldn't take my dog to eat there.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good stuff!!! We really liked the chicken strips and the fish. Yummie!!!! We would highly recommend CHH.....:yay:

ETA: I wish we were eating there right now, LOL!!

It was ok for me personally. There weren't many choices. There is no public elevator if you want to sit upstairs and have a stroller. I was able to use a CM elevator, though.

My DH, kids and parents liked it, though. I'm just picky and the chicken fingers I got gave me a bad stomachache.

We always eat here & enjoy the tuna sandwich & chicken strips. Last time (for an healthier option) we bought jacket potatoes (from the stands near haunted mansion) & had these with our meal instead of fries.

This is my DW's favorite in MK. The kids prefer Pecos Bill. I am an omnivore -- I love them both.

We were there October of 06 - ate there due to high ratings and reviews but just did not think it lived up to the reviews that I read. The one request from the kids and adults when we were planning for the trip this fall was that we not eat at Columbia HH.
Between the 10 of us that ate there was a wide variety ordered and no one was overly impressed. Fish and chicken both reminded me of lunchroom food that I see every day. Maybe it was just a bad day - everyone else on the boards seem to like it.

Date: November 2007
Meal: Starboard Deck Sandwich, Potato Chips, Apple Crisp, Diet Coke
Service: Quick Service
Outcome: Excellent

Really enjoyed the broccoli slaw in the sandwich. It was kind of out of the way so it was much quieter than most other quick service restaurants.

ITA. The broccoli slaw was a wonderful surprise. It was my first CS meal in MK, and I was shocked at the quality of the food and the care and thought that went into planning the menu. They could have just slapped some ham and Kraft cheese in there and been done, but they instead made it into a flavorful, interesting sandwich. Kudos to Disney for that! :thumbsup2

It's our favourite CS place in MK! Like a previous poster, I love the 1/2 tuna salad sandwich and cup of clam chowder. DH and DS enjoy the chicken and fish strips with fries and DD the veggie sandwich. Yummy!

We always eat there. Probably our favorite CS in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter