COLTS in WDW on Tuesday

disrailfan

DIS Veteran
I need someones help. Apparently the Indianapolis Colts are going to be in the Magic Kingdom tomorrow. If they do and anyone gets pictures can you please send them to me digitally. My wife and I are huge fans of the Colts and would really appreciate having pictures of them in our favorite place for vacation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

The Hutsells :woohoo:

Are they going to be there Monday or Tuesday?? Is it for sure?? I can try to get pics for you!!

I'm sure it's Tuesday or Wednesday but maybe since their in Miami, they head right to Orlando after the game lol

I doubt the Colts will be doing much on Monday :P. I'd love to see some pics as well!

Here in Indy on the news they said they are flying back today and we are having a parade at 4:30pm then off to a celebration at the RCA dome.

Fox news just reported that the Colts will have their victory parade in Indianapolis today at 4pm.....that is a lot of traveling if they are going to go back to Florida tomorrow.??

Last year when the Steelers won they flew back to Pittsburgh on Monday. Then on Tuesday 2 of the players came to MK for a parade. So most likely it will be like that for the Colts. It was amazing to see how many guests were dressed in Steeler shirts.

I know that our Channel 8 here last evening stated that they would be there this morning. Apparently Peyton and Tony need to go today to fullfill their contractual duties as they both fly to Hawaii on Tuesday morning to be there for the pro-bowl.

Any help with pictures is appreciated. :woohoo:

Thanks,

SIGN ME UP FOR THE PICTURES!!!! HUGE COLTS FAN HERE!!!!!!DOH! Why couldn't they wait a few days! I will be there Saturday!:cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Team is not allowing them to come to MK on Monday so the parade for them is cancelled for today.

Colts are having their parade today here in Indy at 16:00. Tomorrow Peyton Tony and 5 other players are flying to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl..smjj

I would just like to say GO COLTS!!!!! You know we are huge Peyton fans down here in Tennessee and couldn't be prouder for him and the Colt organization. It is so refreshing to see an organization from top to bottom that is so humble and deserving. What a classy group of guys!! Way to go Peyton!!!

Found this online; of course it may not be accurate:

Dream Comes True for Colts' Dominic Rhodes: He's 'Going to Disney World!' After Joining Coach Tony Dungy in Famous Commercial

MIAMI, Feb. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Head Coach Tony Dungy and running back
Dominic Rhodes of the Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts Sunday night
became the latest sports celebrities to realize a dream, stand in front of
a TV camera, and shout the famous "going to Disney World" phrase. And
Monday, Rhodes heads to Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando to also make
a few special kids' dreams come true as they will play the first-ever game
of football on Main Street, U.S.A. on a specially built gridiron.
Their "We're going to Disney World" pronouncement, part of the
production for one of TV's most enduring and celebrated commercials, was
captured Sunday night on tape at Miami's Dolphin Stadium just moments after
the Colts' 29-17 victory over the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI. Dungy
became the first African American head coach to hoist the Vince Lombardi
Trophy as Super Bowl champion, while Rhodes rushed for a game-leading 113
yards and a second- quarter touchdown that put the Colts ahead for keeps.
The commercial -- which also includes a Disneyland version for the West
Coast -- is the 37th of a series that began in 1987 following Super Bowl
XXI. The first "I'm going to Disney World" commercial, featuring New York
Giants quarterback Phil Simms, was regarded as a groundbreaking concept --
a produced national commercial involving a current event, airing on major
networks hours after the event.
And this latest installment is to follow a similar script, airing Feb.
5 - - when Rhodes is to be in Disney's Magic Kingdom along with a group of
children, ages 8 to 11, who normally participate in NFL Youth Football
leagues around Central Florida. But on this magical Monday, they will
participate in an unprecedented game of football in the shadows of
Cinderella Castle.
For the first time in history, a football field will be constructed on
Main Street, U.S.A. near the theme park's gleaming royal icon. The children
will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to run plays with Rhodes less
than 24 hours after he starred in his team's Super Bowl XLI victory.
While Rhodes' participation in a Magic Kingdom football game is a
first, he joins a lineup of sports heroes such as Tom Brady, Emmitt Smith,
Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Joe Montana, John Elway, Jerry Rice, Troy
Aikman, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Doug Williams, Magic Johnson, Patrick Roy and
Super Bowl XL star Hines Ward who have been featured during two decades of
"I'm going to Disney World" commercials.

I haven't followed the NFL much the last few years (used to be a HUGE Cowboys fan back in the days of Landry, Staubach, et.al.). I usually just arbitrarily pick a team to root for in the Super Bowl and this year it was the Colts. By the end of the game, I had gained a tremendous amount of respect for head coach Tony Dungy. I was glad that I picked the Colts to root for. Originally, it was mainly because of Peyton Manning, but by the end of the game, Tony Dungy was my hero!!

I would just like to say GO COLTS!!!!! You know we are huge Peyton fans down here in Tennessee and couldn't be prouder for him and the Colt organization. It is so refreshing to see an organization from top to bottom that is so humble and deserving. What a classy group of guys!! Way to go Peyton!!!

Don't know anything about the appearances at MK, so can't help you there, (although I agree with whatever Safetymom says because she is usually 100% accurate!) but I whole-heartedly agree with this poster! New Orleans is very proud of Peyton, too and if the Saints couldn't go to the big dance, then we were happy he could.

Congrats, Colts fans!:thumbsup2

According to what I just heard from our local NBC news they are flying home today like & there is a parade pp said. And on Tuesday flying to Hawaii for the pro bowl. Who knows maybe they are going to Hawaii by way of WDW.

Disney All Star Music Family Suite 05 / 2007

Love our COLTS!!!

ME ::MinnieMo DH ::MickeyMo DSS 11 :earsboy: DD 6 :earsgirl: ds 2 :earboy2:

The parade is definitely 4:00 pm EST (Today - Monday) - with a Pep Rally afterwards in the RCA Dome. (They are showing the route on the local News at Noon)

Has anyone seen the new Commercial yet?!? Is it Peyton, Dominic, Coach Dungy?!?

And can someone post a link to it if/when they do?!?

Don't mean to go anything against what Safetymomsays, but Jerome Bettis and Hines Ward were in WDW at the parade on the Monday after the Super Bowl. I remember this because we had our victory rally and parade in Pittsburgh the Tuesday after the SuperBowl.

They just showed the WDW commercial here in Pittsburgh with Tony Dungy and our newscaster said a celebration is planned for the team next month in WDW. Don't know how accurate that is. Because the newscaster also commented how the Indy victory celebration in the city was today because she said, Gees at least we waited until Tuesday for ours. :rotfl:

Congrats Colts!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter