Colorado DISers ... where are you ?

I have seen several people say that after an accidental wash, they were able to dry it (like in an oven that had been heated to a low temp, or over a heating vent, in a bag with rice [rice absorbs moisture) and the ipod still worked. Don't try and turn it on if you haven't already, let it dry for a couple days and then try it.

How old is Dakota Ridge?? I feel like such a dunce....I can tell you anything about LPS schools but I know nearly nothing about other Colorado schools. Except of course what I've learned being a marching band mom the last two years. Which is Air Academy is never going to be beat in 4A competition:lmao: and other nuggets
Dakota Ridge opened in 1997 I believe, I was a sophmore. I graduated in 1999.

Msslaydbug - oh no, your poor son. Make sure it has at least a week to dry out before turning it on. There may be some hope left.

Dakota Ridge opened in 1997 I believe, I was a sophmore. I graduated in 1999.

Msslaydbug - oh no, your poor son. Make sure it has at least a week to dry out before turning it on. There may be some hope left.

good golly....now I feel old too!!:rolleyes: :rotfl:

It also explains why I don't know much about it.:lmao:

Oh no Misslady....I agree let it air out...there's hope for it.

Poor kiddo.

I also heard that you're supposed to put a washed cell phone in a bowl of dry rice to absorb the moisture. I wonder if that will work for Ipods as well?

Good luck!!

My dd was so sure she was going to get a delayed start today, she didn't set her alarm clock. She was so bummed when I went in and woke her up. We barely got a dusting here. This is my favorite kind of snow. Just enough to stick to the grass and roofs, but no accumulation on the streets or sidewalks. :thumbsup2

Msslaydbug, that stinks about your son's Ipod. I hope that it dries out OK. Can you take it apart to help the insides dry out? I've heard that's what you're supposed to do with a wet phone.

JrsyBoy -- yea, we like Elephant Bar too, but somehow we always seem to forget about that place and rarely go. Thanks for reminding me! :thumbsup2 I could go for their miso-glazed salmon right now!

Misslaydbug, that is so sad about the IPOD. I sure can understand why he is so bummed. BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE!

Good Afternoon!

North Colorado Springs checking in!

Thanks for the invite to this thread MSSLAYDBUG!!

Kathryn

I am so glad that the snow didn't amount to much. I was still late for work as it was. I am ready for flip flop weather now.

Jrsy, I have only been to the Elephant Bar once, but I did enjoy it. We will have to go back again.

I hope the Ipod starts working again. DH dropped his cell phone in water recently and it is working again.

hopemax-Here's hoping you have GREAT weather for the move. How did you get your "year to create" in you signature?

msslaydbug-Sorry to hear about the IPOD. Hopefully it'll be okay. It's amazing what finds its way into the washer!

The signature picture is our slogan for 2008, from the DIS Scrapbooking Boards (my usual hangout). One of the other posters made it, and then the rest of us just cut and pasted the link. We have a "Scrapbooking" forum, and a "Swaps" forum. They are under the Creative Community, Under the Just for Fun section.

Thanks for the LSS recommendation, it's really close to us, which is both good and bad, LOL.

The signature picture is our slogan for 2008, from the DIS Scrapbooking Boards (my usual hangout). One of the other posters made it, and then the rest of us just cut and pasted the link. We have a "Scrapbooking" forum, and a "Swaps" forum. They are under the Creative Community, Under the Just for Fun section.

Thanks for the LSS recommendation, it's really close to us, which is both good and bad, LOL.

I've been on the Scrapbooking board, but I couldn't figure out how to cut and paste the signature. :confused3 I don't usually do swaps cuz I'm sooooo busy trying to catch up on my own stuff. LOL I hope you like the LSS. I was just there on Saturday and she was putting out the new Disney papers and stuff. I restrained myself though until I get my pictures to go with the paper. It's very close to me as well. once you get settled if you are ever interested in meeting up there for a crop let me know!!

Good morning CO DISers. Beautiful sunrise out there right now.

Anyone workout at 24 Hour Fitness?

Good morning CO DISers. Beautiful sunrise out there right now.

Anyone workout at 24 Hour Fitness?

:laughing: I'm supposed to... DH and I both have memberships. I keep finding other things to do, though.

I agree about the beautiful weather... Gotta love Colorado!!! :thumbsup2

If you are enjoying todays weather wait for the remaining week. We are in for perfect weather!! Spring fever anyone?

If you are enjoying todays weather wait for the remaining week. We are in for perfect weather!! Spring fever anyone?

me, me, me....I've got spring fever bad...I am tempted to go to the zoo on Saturday instead of doing chores I know need to be done...bad housekeeper;)

I need a workout buddy!! I go to the classes at 24 Hour Fitness, but it is so lonely and unmotivating when you go by yourself!

I love seeing all this blue sky after a week of gray dreary clouds- it's such a mood booster! :goodvibes
This afternoon I have to go in to get a sonogram on my thyroid at Parker Adventist Hospital, then I think I will stop at Best Buy on my way home and get my copy of Enchanted as a reward, lol! ;)

I hope you all are having a great day! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter