Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

Deco squares are used for, well, decoration... you can use them in many different ways... as photo anchors, page anchors, on top of a strip of cardstock to make a topper or border, on top of ribbon or fiber to make a deco element, etc. I've seen them as small as 1 inch and as large as 2. Many here use the CM punches, which is 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 matted. Larger ones give you a little more flexibility in design if you want something intricate.

Thank you joy! Im sorry if I sounded silly. I just wanted to make sure I did this right! :)
~Michele~

okay so I have a (possibly stupid) question ... can we use paterned paper? I just finished my group 1A stuff and was looking at the instructions again and see that it says "shades" of your color. I did a mix of pattern and solid within my chosen color. Is that okay?

calanniebu said:
okay so I have a (possibly stupid) question ... can we use paterned paper? I just finished my group 1A stuff and was looking at the instructions again and see that it says "shades" of your color. I did a mix of pattern and solid within my chosen color. Is that okay?

PP can be used as an accent as long as it follows the color guidelines :)

I put in a few hours of frenzied work last night and my library pockets are done. I'm really happy with how they've come out. The basics for the photo mat are cut, now if only I can figure out what I want to do with it from here...

What with moving to the new school, the first week there and dh being gone all week, I didn't get to the post office as planned. Should get there tomorrow!

Mail call is being updated on the first post of this thread. Names in red have been received. Thanks!!

just ordered a few things to put in the goodie bags, so as soon as they get here, I should be ready to mail!!! :yay:

Just checking in - I worked my butt off to finish all my stuff last night so I could mail it today. So what do I do? I walked out the door this morning without the package! :rolleyes:

I'll mail tomorrow or Mon and will let you know when I do :)

So it looks like all of group 1A has sent in their packages. Does that mean that we'll all get them back earlier? I'm really no good at waiting. :p

I will swap them early if they're all here.... Darlene, I'm going to have to double check for yours again... It should have arrived by now but maybe I missed it- All the boxes are sitting unopened in the other room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter