Color Swap - Final Details

Geri and I both sent you a hostess bag with the items we made in them as a thank you! Just wanted to make sure you found them!

4ltlTinks said:
Geri and I both sent you a hostess bag with the items we made in them as a thank you! Just wanted to make sure you found them!
I can't believe I missed these! I think I was so busy admiring your work, that I didn't notice my name on the bags! Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

I already know that the pieces you made are going to complement pictures I took at AKL!
Thank you!!!

I'm just getting started on mine. I just sent out my scavenger swap stuff this morning. I'm anxious to see what I can come up with for ideas. I'd better get busy!!

Ladies,

Because I have some people who are only in the store bought and others only in the scrap stuff, I need to change some peoples group, that way everyone should fall into color coordinated groups. The changes won't have any affect on the groups, it just changes a few people and the colors they will receive. I have sent PM's to the few people this affects. Please get back to me. :goodvibes

I've deleted one too many PM's again, so I've lost lewdyan1's address. Could someone PM me her address so I can mail my color swap stuff today? Thanks!

Mine went postal today, so be on the look out! I had a lot of fun with this one. I really like these small groups.

I received Scrapcreator and Twigs today!!! I am excited that I am in your group Twigs, I already know what page I am doing iwth your pieces. This exchange makes finishing a page so easy! Thank you for the extra embellishments for me, they are really cute!

PSA (Public Service Announcement) - Make sure you bag things in ziplock. I came home today to wet mail (big Florida rain storm), but because of Ziplock, everything was dry (except the envelops)!

Mail Call - Sweet Maxine's beautiful blue swap stuff has made it from Ole' Miss! :flower:

Just got back from the Berkshires, and am catching up on posts. I'm glad you liked the items. Can't wait to get the package, but am waiting patiently :flower:

I was going to mail my stuff before vacation as it is done but we were in a car accident the day we were leaving and the day was crazy. So needless to say we did not go to the post office. I am going today at lunch since it is right next door to work. BTW we are ok but the truck is messed up in the back (we were rearended). At least DD wasn't in the car!!!!!1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter