Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Carrie: "Finally! I'll be away from the annoyance!" she thought. "No, but I'll find out."

Rosie: "Thank you so much Mrs. Collins!"
Elizabeth: Miss Hendricks, do remember that even though you are entitled to your own opinion, that is my daughter you're thinking about. And no, I didn't even have to read your mind, you were practically shouting it at me. "Do. And you're welcome, Rosie."

Elizabeth: Miss Hendricks, do remember that even though you are entitled to your own opinion, that is my daughter you're thinking about. And no, I didn't even have to read your mind, you were practically shouting it at me. "Do. And you're welcome, Rosie."
Carrie: "Whoops," she thought.

Rosie: "My room is number 7," she told Carrie.

Carrie: "Kay." She left and went to get her stuff out.

Carrie: "Whoops," she thought.

Rosie: "My room is number 7," she told Carrie.

Carrie: "Kay." She left and went to get her stuff out.
Elizabeth: "Unless there's anything else, I'll make my exit."

Amy: "See you Mom." She looked at Rosie. "You might want to pack."

Rosie: "I don't know. We're probably going back to our rooms to get ready for class tomorrow."

OOC: I'm assuming class is tomorrow.
OOC: Yes.

Eva: "Yeah, we're probably just going back to our rooms."

Rex: She showed no signs of it, but was relieved. Good - it would making sneaking out later tonight easier.

Henry: "I'm glad. I need a good night's rest for tomorrow's classes."

Catherine: "Maybe we could all play a game or something after dinner?" She suggested, shrugging.

Henry: "I'm glad. I need a good night's rest for tomorrow's classes."

Catherine: "Maybe we could all play a game or something after dinner?" She suggested, shrugging.

Eva: "Some people might want to rest, traveling is long for some people. But if you could get a group together I may join."

Daniel: "I won't, I'm afraid. Traveled across country. But thanks for suggesting."

Nate: He got in his pajamas and decided to watch a quick show on Netflix.

Rosie: She packed all of her things and was ready to move into dorm 1.

Carrie: She stuffed all of her stuff in her suitcases and went out the door to go to dorm 7. Rosie was there already. "Hello."

Rosie: "Hi!"

Carrie: She stared at her for a second. "Well bye. Enjoy the room or whatever. And good ridance Amy." She left.

Rosie: She went into the room.

Nate: He got in his pajamas and decided to watch a quick show on Netflix.

Rosie: She packed all of her things and was ready to move into dorm 1.

Carrie: She stuffed all of her stuff in her suitcases and went out the door to go to dorm 7. Rosie was there already. "Hello."

Rosie: "Hi!"

Carrie: She stared at her for a second. "Well bye. Enjoy the room or whatever. And good ridance Amy." She left.

Rosie: She went into the room.

Amy: She rolled her eyes when Carrie wasn't looking.

Rosie: She made her bed. Afterwards she put some of her clothes away. She noticed a lighter in one of the drawers. "I guess Carrie forgot something." She showed it to Amy.
Amy: "Just shove it under the door I suppose," she said. "I don't really want a confrontation."

Amy: "Just shove it under the door I suppose," she said. "I don't really want a confrontation."
Rosie: "Ok. She probably has a million other lighters anyway." She shoved it under the door and continued putting her clothes in the dressers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter