Colleges

DisneyVaulter

Earning My Ears
Hello,
So this is not College Program related, but I was hoping someone had some insight for me! I am looking at a few colleges near Disneyland, and I was wondering if anyone goes to one or knows about them. I am looking at Azusa Pacific University, Biola University, Chapman University, and Concordia Univesity. And yes they are all withing one hour of Disney! My parents are not too excited about my college criteria. Haha!

Are you a hardcore DL person or would WDW be an acceptable alternative? Because UCF is within 45 minutes of WDW and has much less expensive out-of-state tuition than any California university.

It's not so much that I need to be by DL, but california is only two states away from home, and I would rather stay closer. Plus all the school i'm looking at are private, so there is no difference between in state and out of state tuition.

I know very little about those schools, but I do know people who go to Biola and Chapman who are at Disneyland constantly... so you're definitely looking at the right places!

Hey, I go to Azusa Pacific University! I really like it, but if you have any specific questions I can try to answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter