College

Ok, so I'm finally settled enough to post pics..lol
My apologies for the bare, boring walls. My other roommates haven't really moved in yet and we haven't really decorated. So it's kinda blaahh right now in my apartment.

This is the living room.
P8260030.jpg

The kitchen. Probably the MOST decorated part of our apartment, other than my room.
P8260031.jpg

Probably the COOLEST chair ever!!!! My roommate brought it with her. I'm obsessed with it! And it's super comfy too!! lol
P8260032.jpg

Part of the bathroom
P8260033.jpg

Our duckie shower curtain :)
P8260034.jpg

My bed & dresser
P8260035.jpg

Desk and a little bit of the closet
P8260036.jpg

i know im kinda young, but we have to start taking some of our gces this year (i think they are the english version of sats or something like that) and we choose our options about half way through the year, but so far for university/college im considering
Cambridge
Harvard(idek why because although i go to a grammar school, im pretty awful at maths, physics and chemistry etc, and getting those results up is going to be hard :S)
MIT
Trinity College
Oregon State

im not sure what i actually want to do when im older, but i best get my act together otherwise i wont be doing anything worthwhile xD

Ok, so I'm finally settled enough to post pics..lol
My apologies for the bare, boring walls. My other roommates haven't really moved in yet and we haven't really decorated. So it's kinda blaahh right now in my apartment.

This is the living room.
P8260030.jpg

The kitchen. Probably the MOST decorated part of our apartment, other than my room.
P8260031.jpg

Probably the COOLEST chair ever!!!! My roommate brought it with her. I'm obsessed with it! And it's super comfy too!! lol
P8260032.jpg

Part of the bathroom
P8260033.jpg

Our duckie shower curtain :)
P8260034.jpg

My bed & dresser
P8260035.jpg

Desk and a little bit of the closet
P8260036.jpg
HOMIGAWD I HAVE YOUR BEDSPREAD.

I'll post pics of my dorm as soon as I figure out where exactly I left my camera, lol

I go back to College on Monday

Starting my Sophomore year, am i weird but i'm actually happy to go back :]

Well my classes start today. I'm excited yet nervous. My auditions went alright yesterday. I think Orchestra went better than Symphonic wind ensemble.

I'm all settled in. It's my roommate that needs to unpack! She's being slow about it, but when she finishes I'll definitely post photos!

pics of everyone's dorm rooms by the end of the semester!!! :rotfl2:

so nice & neat now ... but ...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So I made Senior Wind Ensemble (SWE) :cloud9::cheer2: It is the highest band, and they only take one player per part. I'm more redshirting it, meaning that I play in both concert and SWE, and I play one song in SWE.

I have yet to hear about orchestra, but I had a VERY long day. I was in the music building at 8:00 am in the morning and I was there until 6:00 pm. I am so tired right now.

On the bright side, tomorrow's my 19th birthday! :woohoo:

Okayyy....So you know how I posted pictures of my room?

Yup. No longer my dorm room =]

I moved! To Bigger (well, not a bigger room) and Better things!

Explanation and Pictures coming tmrw! :)

So I gave myself a birthday present today,

I MADE ORCHESTRA!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::cheer2::yay::goodvibes

And I am not redshirting it :) Which I am really happy for.

Hi I just got a pending letter and I was just wondering how that would effect my chances of getting accepted? Thanks!:confused3

I finished all of my college applications and got an acceptance letter from the school I'll probably go to about a week ago!
I'm waiting on recommendations for the honors college application, but once I get them I just have to mail them in.

Working on scholarships and that's going well. I'm very excited for college and I'm ready to move on from high school.

I finished all of my college applications and got an acceptance letter from the school I'll probably go to about a week ago!
I'm waiting on recommendations for the honors college application, but once I get them I just have to mail them in.

Working on scholarships and that's going well. I'm very excited for college and I'm ready to move on from high school.
Congrats! :hug:

Did most of my common app. yesterday, but need my guidence councelor to sign off on a couple of things and provide me with school information. I did send in my financial aid papers and my supplementary application, though. Just need to get letters of recommendation...

So as everyone else has put up pics heres one of my new room :) its so much bigger than i thought it would be and so love it :)

DSCF6986.jpg

and the amazing photo wall !!!

DSCF6989.jpg

Totally forgot to mention that I started on Monday. Well, mention it on this thread anyway :p Tomorrow is the Fresher's Fayre so i'm expecting a bunch of freebies :teeth: Speaking of freebies, I got a welcome pack from the faculty of science. It was:

A reuseable bag
A pen
This strange highlighter that's in the shape of a triangle, and each corner is a different coloured highlighter
A scientific calculator
A 4GB USB stick
Notebook
Sticky pad
A holder for my ID Card (and possibly Oyster Card when I get it)
A lanyard
A £15 Amazon gift card

It's much more than what I was expecting. It's got to be at least £30 worth of stuff.

Totally forgot to mention that I started on Monday. Well, mention it on this thread anyway :p Tomorrow is the Fresher's Fayre so i'm expecting a bunch of freebies :teeth: Speaking of freebies, I got a welcome pack from the faculty of science. It was:

A reuseable bag
A pen
This strange highlighter that's in the shape of a triangle, and each corner is a different coloured highlighter
A scientific calculator
A 4GB USB stick
Notebook
Sticky pad
A holder for my ID Card (and possibly Oyster Card when I get it)
A lanyard
A £15 Amazon gift card

It's much more than what I was expecting. It's got to be at least £30 worth of stuff.

Wow thats some good stuff :) we have ours on Saturday so looking forward to that becasue at last uni it was really good so me and roommates all ready for the free stuff espicailly the free pizza !!! And i so hope i get amazon gift card :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter