• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

College

StitchGirl88

<font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=
So all you Seniors what colleges are you looking at. I am looking into Mercyhurst, Penn State Beaver, Clarion, and Robertmorris. I plan to mager in Business Management and minor in Hotel Management. What do you all plan to major/minor in. Mercyhurst recieved my applicaton and they said it should take 4-6 weeks to review all the people who sent in theirs for September then they are going to wait a little longer since I am taking the SAT's again. I'm a little neavous because that is my #1 school I want to go to. But today I am so down in the dumps because today has been a bad day so I kinda am a little weary of all this college crap right now. It all started the s'morning with my application for a scholarship. Any scholarships anyone filled out yet too? I filled a few. Well lets let this tread roll. LOL!!! :cool1: :woohoo:

um, i'm only an 8th grader but i am thinking like like unniversity of michigan or university of toledo....................... :confused3 i shouldnt be worrying about college tho! i should worry about high school! :rolleyes:

VolleyballQt07 said:
um, i'm only an 8th grader but i am thinking like like unniversity of michigan or university of toledo....................... :confused3 i shouldnt be worrying about college tho! i should worry about high school! :rolleyes:
highschool.

eh. not scary. boring enough to make you want to smash your head against the wall. but not scary. nothing to worry about.

Defiantely not a senior.
BUT.
I do think I'd like to go to Memorial University in Corner Brook, NFLD.
International Academy of Design & Technology in either Toronto or Orlando.

Thinking about the Disney College program.

ucf and valencia community college in orlando for just guess what...
i havent filled out any scholarships yet but there is one due in december for me. halloween at disney has sort of taken over my life right now. which is bad..but hey. i think im going to be majoring in creative writing with minors in english and japanese.

As of right now I'm attending the University of Undecided at it's main campus in Uncertainty. :)

I'm sending my applications this weekend for:
Muhlenberg College
Desales Universiry
West Minster Choir College
Temple Universiry

M-berg and Desales are currently tied for my #1.. so right now it's whoever accepts me and offers the most money, until I spend more time visiting the campuses.

For Scholarships - fastweb.com has been my guiding light :)

I plan on majoring in Musical Theater and minoring-maybe double majoring in communications(film, mostly) and possibly double minoring in Italian.. it really depends where I go

I hate application essays!! All 4 of mine require different essays and I hate writing about myself so that makes it even harder. That's what's delaying my application process.

I have a lot of friends getting accepted already - I feel like such a slacker!

I am a senior and my first choice college is Westfield State College. I have no idea what my second choice will be...it's pathetic that I don't know because I need to get my applications together!

Girlin14G - my sister goes to Muhlenberg. It's a great campus and has an amazing theatre program. I love going to see shows there. :)

and everyone, GL on college searching/applications/etc!

PS. Look at Gettysburg College. it's an amazing school. hehe

Sparx said:
highschool.
It is one word. Wow I have been making it two words my entire life. :blush: Well, I wanted to go to Harvard but I don't think that they would accept someone who spells highschool incorrectly.

This time last year I was going through the whole college/scholarship application process. Good luck to all of you!

HAHA Norah, I hate to break it to you darling...but you ARE OLD!
I'M OLD!
WE'RE OLD!

You guys should look into Boston University...BU...where you can "Be You"
:thumbsup2 hehehehe, I <3 our corney slogan... :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:
I'M OLD!
WE'RE OLD!

BU is too large of a school lol. I need something small! :goodvibes

Princess Ash said:
I'M OLD!
WE'RE OLD!

HAHA We're the DePauw Tigers and since people continuously think I go to DePaul in Chicago I tell them no I go to Depauw with the a W...think about it this way..we're the tigers so De Paw...get it? lol

PeterPan#1Fan said:
It is one word. Wow I have been making it two words my entire life. :blush: Well, I wanted to go to Harvard but I don't think that they would accept someone who spells highschool incorrectly.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but it is indeed two words. High School. I have my Composition 1 book (yes, from college) right here, and there's a sentence example:

She is a high school dropout.

Two words for high school is Standard American English, which is what you'll use in college.

Now that we're suitably off topic, I will redirect this thread to its former track: I am taking Dual Credit classes at a community college at the moment, but I want to go to Oral Roberts University because it's the only Christian college I can find that offers creative writing as a major. It's well out of my price range, however, so if we stay in Florida I'll probably end up going to the University of South Florida. But if we move in a year like my parents want to, I'll either go to University of Colorado in Colorado Springs (if we move back to Colorado), or I'll go to University of Southern California (if we move to California).

haha my uncles name is oral roberts

Im also a dual credit.
Im applying to Quest, Malaspina, Sierra Nevada, and somewhere in Alaska.

I'm a Junior, My first choice is definately CalArts..
Ringling School of Art and Design
Savannah College of Art and Design
Philadelphia University of the Arts (UARTS)
NYU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter