College tuition question

Don't be angry because some people are not in agreement with you, everyone makes mistakes.

I'm certainly not angry but I think it you go back and read this thread you will see a lot of mean-spirited comments towards this woman and her children. I can understand the first few posts but then it's gone way beyond "informing new posters" of the woman's schemes. I'm done with it, but at least I took the attacks off this poor woman for a few pages!

I'm certainly not angry but I think it you go back and read this thread you will see a lot of mean-spirited comments towards this woman and her children. I can understand the first few posts but then it's gone way beyond "informing new posters" of the woman's schemes. I'm done with it, but at least I took the attacks off this poor woman for a few pages!

yes, it absolutely has. It has been a very informative BUDGET thread teaching people how to avoid financial mistakes. The basic advice is to never spend money you don't have, and never have expectations that you can't afford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter