College sports related designs?

Those are fantastic....my stupid question is...how do you get it on a t-shirt? We are big Marshall University fans and I know that my kids would be the envy of the area with something like that.

Steve

Go Herd!

Those are fantastic....my stupid question is...how do you get it on a t-shirt? We are big Marshall University fans and I know that my kids would be the envy of the area with something like that.

Steve

Go Herd!

You will need to save the image to your computer (right click). Then you will need to buy t-shirt/iron transfer paper. Insert your picture into a word document and then either reverse or flip the design. Print on transfer paper and iron on to your shirt-voila!!

Steve

Go Herd!

Print it onto t-shirt transfer paper. If you're using standard (light) transfer paper, you'll need to reverse the image. If you're using dark transfer paper, there is no need to reverse the image. Your transfer paper should come with instructions.

Print it onto t-shirt transfer paper. If you're using standard (light) transfer paper, you'll need to reverse the image. If you're using dark transfer paper, there is no need to reverse the image. Your transfer paper should come with instructions.

Good tip about the difference with the light and dark paper. I'll have to remember that.

It looked boring with just the "O," so I used the bigger logo.

OhioSU.jpg

Love it!!! Can you do it with other princesses? Tink? Cinderella? Minnie? Belle? Figures that Snow White is DD's LEAST favorite! :lmao:

I have a request?? I don't know if you can do it or not. But my hubbie is a HUGE GB Packer Fan, are you able to do Mickey as a GB Packer? Thank you Krista

I can't see any images on my work computer so I can't wait to see these tonight when I get home! I know they are awesome 'cause they're Buckeyes!!!

:love: The Buckeye designs!! Now I may *finally* be able to get my dad to wear a Disney shirt on our June vacation!! :thumbsup2

Can you make me a Snow White one for Texas Tech Red Raiders?

This is such a cute idea!!!

Stephanie

Can you do pro football? I am more a fan of College ball myself but DH loves the Bills. Can you do mickey Buffalo Bills?
Thanks

Can you make me a Snow White one for Texas Tech Red Raiders?

This is such a cute idea!!!

Stephanie

I'm sorry, my morals will not allow me to make anything supporting Texas college sports. Boomer Sooner!!

Just kidding. I'm actually headed out of town in about 20 minutes for a day trip to Texas, but I'll work on that tomorrow.

I'm sorry, my morals will not allow me to make anything supporting Texas college sports. Boomer Sooner!!

Just kidding. I'm actually headed out of town in about 20 minutes for a day trip to Texas, but I'll work on that tomorrow.

ROFL!!! Thanks!! Hope you have a great trip!!

Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter