College Program Questions Thread, Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get together everything DS needs and was wondering... does he need to bring his own pillows and blankets. I have 2 sets of sheets for his bed but didn't know if pillows were provided.

I'm starting to get together everything DS needs and was wondering... does he need to bring his own pillows and blankets. I have 2 sets of sheets for his bed but didn't know if pillows were provided.

He needs to bring all of his own pillows, blankets, sheets, comforter, etc. None of this is provided. There is a shower curtain provided by housing, but most people get their own since the one provided is just a plain, white curtain with no seperate liner.

While I'm on my CP, I was hoping to get a Florida ID since I'll be living there full-time and paying state taxes. I was wondering if anyone else has done so, and what kind of proof is necessary.

If I could make a recommendation... don't. It's only worth getting the FL ID if you plan on moving here permenantly.

But if you do want it... scroll to the bottom of this page to see all of the options: FL DMV

While I'm on my CP, I was hoping to get a Florida ID since I'll be living there full-time and paying state taxes. I was wondering if anyone else has done so, and what kind of proof is necessary.

There really isn't any need - and also, you're not paying state taxes. Florida does not have an income tax. It's only Federal deductions.

I'm planning on applying to do the DCP Spring '12 and I really rally really would like to work on dinosaur if I get accepted into attractions. Is there anyway to request this? How would i do that? How can I bring it up into my interview?

I'm planning on applying to do the DCP Spring '12 and I really rally really would like to work on dinosaur if I get accepted into attractions. Is there anyway to request this? How would i do that? How can I bring it up into my interview?

You can send a request to your recruiter. You will find out who they are after you are accepted. Request are rarely granted, but they are kept in mind, so it never hurts to try.

Hi everyone!
I'm definately considering doing the CP at WDW and am looking at the roles for all of the them. I've followed the thread alot and maybe I just overlooked this but i have a ?. Has anyone auditioned to be a character, performer, etc. and done so successfully/unsuccessfully? Could you tell me what that process is like, what they asked, etc.?
Thanks so much! :)

EEYORE :];39317471 said:
Hi everyone!
I'm definately considering doing the CP at WDW and am looking at the roles for all of the them. I've followed the thread alot and maybe I just overlooked this but i have a ?. Has anyone auditioned to be a character, performer, etc. and done so successfully/unsuccessfully? Could you tell me what that process is like, what they asked, etc.?
Thanks so much! :)

Check out this thread! :thumbsup2

I am applying for the Fall 2011 Advantage and I cannot stop thinking about it. I wish applications were available now...lol!

From my understanding if you pass the Web Based Interview you are given a number to call. Is that a 24 hour phone line or just regular Monday through Friday business hours?

I just like to plan everything out and what not; and rather get everything out of the way if I get past the Web Based Interview.

Thanks!

The phone line has regular business hours. I passed the web based interview around 9 or 10 at night so I had to wait until the next day when the line reopened to call to schedule my phone interview.

Not really actually, because it just means you have to pay them when you get back to your own state - since you still made income, it's still taxable if you have income taxes in your home state.

Ugh. This is the first year I've had to file a tax return so there's still so much I don't know. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, a lot of the time if you're a student and have a low paying job like this one at the end of filing you end up getting a decent return check.

I've always claimed exemption and not bothered with waiting for the return check. I figure I would rather get the money right away then wait for it and get it later.

for those bring their own car, what is cast member parking at the parks like? Are the parking lots very far away from a cast member entrance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter