College program or career start

sdmeador

Earning My Ears
Hi I am a senior in high school and I am thinking about either doing the career start program or the college program so I am just wondering whats different about the two programs. The only reason I am considering the career program is because I am a huge Disney fan and it would mean a lot to me to be there for it's 40th anniversary . Thanks! Also i am sorry if this has been posted a lot I am new to this site.

once you're there, there's really no difference between the careerstart and the college program. you all live together and do the same things. i think there are a few more roles available with the cp than with cs but other than that, its all the same as far as i'm aware!
i had a friend who was cs and lived with all cp's and his program was identical to mine relatively.
i guess the only major difference is you can get college credit for the cp

Wait! The CS and CP cast members can live together?

They live together in the same Complex, but not the same room. For Example, I am CareerStart, and all my roommates are CareerStart, however, The guys downstairs are all College Program, and the girls upstairs are College Program.

Although, I hear if there are not enough people to room with, they will combine the rooms.

hope it helps :goodvibes

Is it true that CS'ers do not get the "Main Gate Passes" but CP'ers do?

I want to do a Career Start program as well, and I am also a senior in high school! :)

I'd like to do it Fall of 2011. When would be the best time to apply?

Oh I plan to! :)

I've already requested all the colleges I'm applying at to defer my admission if accepted for a year, because I really want to take a year off before college.

And after looking through a bunch of programs, the Disney one seemed like the best. I'm so excited to apply! Hahaha. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter