College Program Acceptance/Denial Help?

AmandaKenny

Earning My Ears
Heyy, so this is my first thread and I'm really looking for some help. I applied to the college program, passed the web interview, and I took the phone interview on February 3rd. I thought that the phone interview went along well; the lady, Margie, was very nice, interested in what I had to say, and took her time with me. I sent the college program an email regarding my login info because i forgot it. I received an automatic reply saying that no one is in the office, and they will email me back as soon as they can. I sent that email around 6:45 and at around 10:45, i received another email from the Disney College Program. This email was informing me that i have not been selected for the college program. I have been posting in the DCP facebook group and someone informed me that this has happened before and it was a glitch. She told me to call them when they open on Monday, and to explain my situation. I just think that it is weird that they aren't supposed to be giving out their replies until Tuesday, and my phone interview was the day before they denied me. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of or experienced this "glitch" and if anyone has any advice.

I wish I had an answer for you, I hope that it is just a glitch! Have you tried calling them to see if they have sent our acceptances yet?
I hope it all gets worked out!!

I'm sorry, I totally just reread your post and saw that someone told you to call them on monday...so, I answered my own question.
Fingers crossed for you though. let us know what you find out!

Thanks! They are supposed to send out the first wave of replies starting on tuesday, so its weird that i got a reply before they were supposed to be sent out, and its even more weird that it was the day after my interview when the office was closed :confused3 I hope its a glitch! ill let you know how it goes :)

Thanks! They are supposed to send out the first wave of replies starting on tuesday, so its weird that i got a reply before they were supposed to be sent out, and its even more weird that it was the day after my interview when the office was closed :confused3 I hope its a glitch! ill let you know how it goes :)

Off topic. Where did you hear Tuesday acceptances are supposed to come out?

How do you know you were denied? I am pretty sure that none of the acceptances/denials have started coming out yet. I heard a rumor that it was supposed to start today so I am a bit confused how you already know you were denied. Did you receive an email to find this out?

How do you know you were denied? I am pretty sure that none of the acceptances/denials have started coming out yet. I heard a rumor that it was supposed to start today so I am a bit confused how you already know you were denied. Did you receive an email to find this out?

Denials have started coming out, but no acceptances yet (or at least that I know of) I heard that they are running 2-3 days behind on acceptances, but no news is good news so far :)

Well, i was denied :((((

there's always next semester.

I'm so sorry you were denied, Sweetie. But as you said, there's always next semester, so keep the faith. :-)

Disney CP Facebook group

Can you please post the link to the page? I've looked for the group and I've come across several pages and I'm still not sure which one is the right one. Thanks!

Thanks guys, i did my phone interview on February 3rd, i called the DCP because i thought it was strange to be denied the day after my interview, but they confirmed the email.

And that is the Facebook group i was a part of.
Good Luck to everyone who hasn't heard from them yet!

Thanks guys, i did my phone interview on February 3rd, i called the DCP because i thought it was strange to be denied the day after my interview, but they confirmed the email.

And that is the Facebook group i was a part of.
Good Luck to everyone who hasn't heard from them yet!
:maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter