College Graduation gift ideas

I would say no to gift cards. I have friends who graduated last year who got something like $75 for Starbucks each. Both were starting professional careers and could have used the cash rather than the gift cards.

I'm getting my degree in two weeks and I'm hoping for cash!

As the parent of a recent college grad. daughter, we gave her a charm bracelet started with 3 significant charms - a cross, representing her Jesuit school, the scales of justice for her major which was criminal justice, and a diploma engraved with the date and her initials. Then for each life event since, we've added a charm which represents that. For those graduates other than my children, it will be cash!

I'm graduating in a few weeks and my main gift is a trip to WDW. I'm sorta hoping for a little cash from the other relatives, though; school has been so insane this semester that I haven't been able to work, so I'm dirt freaking poor.

I'm graduating in a few weeks and my main gift is a trip to WDW. I'm sorta hoping for a little cash from the other relatives, though; school has been so insane this semester that I haven't been able to work, so I'm dirt freaking poor.

Teehee!!! our Spring break trip was mine!!!!! (graduated on 3-0708 and went to WDW on 3-1408) DH also put a down payment on a new vehicle for me too....

Going to have a party in May - I just want to have a great time with my friends and family!!!!!

Cash is always good. What is the person's degree? You could get something pertaining to that (books for a new teacher, etc).

My DD is graduating next month. Our college grad gift to our children is a DVC 5 night studio stay. She and her boyfriend will be at BWV June 1-6. After the last year with student teaching and commuting to campus for night classes. She really needs and would really appreciate cash.

I graduated last May from college--I mostly got cash, which was great..a week after graduation i went to disney so the cash was very much appreciated!

DD is graduating this year. We set her up with a financial advisor . . . she has a job and needs better financial advise than we can give her. She plans to assume the ongoing cost after the first (on us) year.

Hopefully for her party her friends and family's presence will be their presents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter