College Club Social?

spunkster

Earning My Ears
I saw on a 6/24/06 Navigator that was on this site, that there was an activity on board the ship called "College Club Social" for 18-21 year olds. Does anyone know what kind of things they will be doing at this activity? I will be traveling with my 19 yr old son and 21 yr old daughter, who are college students and thought this might be something that they would be interested in going to.

My 20 year old son went to the college social on the Magic the first night on board, and he was so glad he did.
The "kids" hung around together for the whole cruise, and had a great time. They went to the clubs at night to listen to the bands, did karaoke, bingo, met at the adult pool, did scheduled meets with CMs to play silly college games. He had NO IDEA he'd have so much fun on the cruise, thanks to the college social meet. By the time the cruise was over, you would have thought these kids had known each other for years the way they carried on. They still keep in touch by email.

I highly recommend checking it out on the first night.

Thanks for the info! Sounds like my son and daughter would really enjoy going to that!

our 2 college ages sons 21 and 22 did this but not until the second night they were sorry they had not gone on the first night there were about 9 guys and girls there and they hung out as a group the whole cruise and had a great time. our sons even said latter they would go again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter