college age activities

chuchubipretu

Mouseketeer
We are cruising this summer. My oldest is out of the Stack now. Are there any activities specifically geared to college age students?

There are a couple of "get together" activities early in the 7 day. The idea seems to be a chance for the college aged kids to get to meet each other and then make their own fun after that. Obviously, they can participate in all the adult activities except those that involve alcohol.

My dd's had a wonderful time and they are both college age. They went to one mixer and then just did their own things in the adult areas. They had a wonderful time and met quite a few people their own ages.

I've been college age on 3 of my cruises and on my next one I still will be. I've met many friends on my cruises, they have a get together in diversions for all the college age people to meet. we met and then just plan stuff the do together on the cruise. We would go to the pool, go eat together, go to shows, go to Rockin' Bar D at night, and we pretty much all stayed out till like 4:00am every night just roaming around the ship doing things:goodvibes :cool1:

can't wait till my back-to-back cruise febuary 21st-march 7th, 2009

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter