Collecting/Trading Disney Collector Pack Figures

dvcmember & dvcmember's husband

BC Survivor/Disney Lover
Hope it's the right place to post this.

Does anyone know of a place where you can trade the small little figures from the Disney Collector Pack Park Series? Or is there anyone here that might have some extras that they would want to trade 1 for 1 to maybe help each other out?

Thanks very much for any help/assistance! Have a great day!!

I haven't seen much trading going on. The cash register in the back of the Toy Shop in the Emporium (at Disneyland) used to have some for trading, but I don't know if they still do that at all.

Hi, yes they did still trade at the toy shop at DTD when we were there in Aug/Sept. I was just hoping to find someone else out there who had some extras and might want to trade them.

Sandi

Hi Sandy!
I have tons of the Disney Collector Packs figures! I will be happy to trade with you.
Just message me what you need and what you have to trade, and I am sure we can help each other out!
Look forward to hearing from you!

Nancy~

Hi everyone :o)
I'm trying to track down a Disney Collector Park series 3 bag (it's the green one). It can be an empty bag but I wanted the actual bag to make my collection complete. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I have some trades I could swap for a bag of someone has it.
Thanks!!!
G

Are you still looking to trade figures from the Disney Collector Packs?

Hope it's the right place to post this.

Does anyone know of a place where you can trade the small little figures from the Disney Collector Pack Park Series? Or is there anyone here that might have some extras that they would want to trade 1 for 1 to maybe help each other out?

Thanks very much for any help/assistance! Have a great day!!

Hi all! I came across this thread on Google and was wondering if anyone here wanted to trade.

I have a Jake and Lanny from Series 14 I am looking to trade. I'm not picky, so I am open to all offers as long as I don't already have it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter