Collecting Park tickets

howedaniel

Mouseketeer
Hello :)

I am traveling from the UK, usually we just do a WDW holiday and stay in 1 resort hotel but this time we are spending 1 night at the art of animation resort (to check it out) then going on the disney dream ship for 3 nights and returning to WDW animal kingdom lodge for 5 nights (package with DDP and park tickets). I have booked it all direct with Disney but all three separately under different reservation numbers. When we are at AoA we would really like to go see the fireworks at epcot. The park tickets we have purchased are 14 day passes and so we could use them for this but they are not booked with the AoA reservation, they are booked with out AKL package which doesn't start until after our disney cruise.

I have read on the disney website that if you have booked a package they won't let you have your park tickets until you check in. But under these circumstances does anyone know if they would allow us to have them early (we have spent a lot of money with disney!) Anyone with experience in this matter, I would love to hear how things went for you.

Many Thanks :)

Yes, you can pick up your tickets up to three days early at guest relations. All the info is on a sticky at the top of the theme parks and strategies board. All you need to know about tickets.

But would't OP be trying to pick the tickets up four days early if they did it before a three-day cruise?

Missyrose said:
But would't OP be trying to pick the tickets up four days early if they did it before a three-day cruise?

No, they stated they are spending the night at AoA before going on the cruise.

The key here is to make sure they have enough "days" to use them up; because they expire 14 days after first use, unless they purchased non-expiring tickets.

So they purchase an 10 day ticket and have 14 days to use it up.

1 night resort
3 day cruise
9 day resort.

OOPS, I just noticed they had to purchase tickets on the last leg to get DDP.

Oh well.

You can only pick up tickets 3 days in advance of the reservation those tickets are attached to. As it is, you will be there 4 days before that reservation so you will not be able to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter