• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Collapsible wagon use

gttwirler

Earning My Ears
we disembark tomorrow and my dh and I are having a discussion. Do we bring our wagon or not? It will fit under the bed. Be useful for carrying things onboard and maybe use it at Chankanab. He says too much hassle. I say it is just like a stroller. We can leave it in our car if we don't need it. Thx.

we disembark tomorrow and my dh and I are having a discussion. Do we bring our wagon or not? It will fit under the bed. Be useful for carrying things onboard and maybe use it at Chankanab. He says too much hassle. I say it is just like a stroller. We can leave it in our car if we don't need it. Thx.
Personally, I agree with your husband. I don't think it's worth the effort.

Not quite halfway down:

• Kites, balloons, surfboards, wave boards, inflatable floats/pools (including pool noodles), and wagons
PP, thanks for the list - some of the items had me wondering why?!? Would someone bring that?!? (Blender for example)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter