• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cold case

Megan's Mom

<font color=6699FF>Snakes--can't look at them in b
Did anyone watch Cold case this evening? Can you say Michael Skackel? I was hoping for more forensic stuff like CSI but it was pretty good.

Darn it, I meant to watch that and I forgot.

right. I think the show will be good. I find the ripped from the episodes shows annoying.

Lostinwdw do you do like me and try to figure out what ripped from the headline case they are doing? I end up missing part of the story by trying to figure out the real story.

This is one of the new shows I was most interested in, but it is on at the same time as Charmed which is one of my and DD's faves. She and I have a ritual that we snuggle in my bed watching Charmed every Sun evening. Since she is a serious Daddy's girl, I live for those moments. Maybe I'll catch this one in re-runs.

I watched it....I have been waiting for this all summer.....and with all of expectations.......the show met them! I LOVED IT!

This is a keeper...a must "C".....and no "BS" about it!....oh, I just thought of a new slogan for CBS.....that could work for them. You are all my witnesses!!!!!

I thought would like it more than I did. I thought it was slow and a bit predictable. I will watch it again, but I don't get the feeling that this will be a must see for me.

Melissa

Thought it was very good, I really liked the lead character's attitude. The story could have been a little more original but over all I really liked it and will keep watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter