Colby, Jamie and Emily's VIDEO thread! ... and anyone else who wants to post videos.

Wow. That's hysterical.

Even though it's not what you say... "My nose itches."

Conserve a tree!
I love how you're voice so much deeper than the people from the Little Einsteins. :rotfl:

lol :p

i'm planning on adding another video today or tomorrow (whenever my sister decides to shut up with the singing... it's really getting on my nerves, i can still hear her with the music on full blast...)

woot video :-D i'm just talking about my POTC mug and the ice cream i ate. And the person who can tell me what the beat noise in the background is about will get some virtual cookies and a slice of virtual pie of your choice :-D

lol :p

i'm planning on adding another video today or tomorrow (whenever my sister decides to shut up with the singing... it's really getting on my nerves, i can still hear her with the music on full blast...)

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR ACCENT!!
sorry for the caps, i was just excited.
i'm in love with accents. especially your's. :]

:lmao: :lmao:
Hyper much?
I loved the superman cape part, made me laugh a lot

Jamie, omg you are basically the
funniest person ever! Hahah I
love all of your videos especially
the one wear you had tape on
your ceiling, I almost fell out
of my chair:lmao:

And George, I love your accent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter