• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coke Zero

CindysGusGus

<font color=blue>Secretly has the hots for the old
Sorry if this is on the wrong board but could not find this information in my search. Does anyone know if you can find Coke Zero in the World?? I know its a coke product but its pretty hard to find outside of stores sometimes.
TIA!

Only place I think I remember seeing Coke Zero was at Wolfgang Puck's Express in Downtown Disney.

I got Coke Zero in a couple of places when I was there in May. I can't remember exactly where but I think Captains Grill was one.

Most (if not all) of the TS restaurants have it. Not sure about CS places but I assume they would have it also.

I was able to get it at almost every TS and CS place, including the drink machines in the hotel food courts.

I was able to get it at almost every TS and CS place, including the drink machines in the hotel food courts.

I had the same experience in Feb. Most of the TS places had it and the food court at ASMu did too :cloud9:

My wife and I have a hard time finding Coke Zero at the Magic Kingdom. The only place would could find it the last time we were there was the merchandise stand to the right of Mrs. Potts' Cupboard (soft serve ice cream) in Fantasyland.

Thanks so much! I can deal with Diet coke, but like Coke Zero so much better...although I am sue both will kill me soon enough!

To Piggyback on OP's question...has anyone ever seen Sprite Zero there?? I am guessing not but since its the only soda i drink anymore- thought i would ask!!

Sorry if this is on the wrong board but could not find this information in my search. Does anyone know if you can find Coke Zero in the World?? I know its a coke product but its pretty hard to find outside of stores sometimes.
TIA!

I had some from the All Star Movies food court drink dispenser machines in May.

I didn't find it at any of the TS we did in June, however they had it at Backlots express in DHS for CS. Then I did find it at the All star Movies soda fountain. I bet they have it at the coke tasting place in epcot :)

TIA!

Pop Century food court had it last July!

They have coke zero at Artist Palette at SSR. I don't remember if I saw it at any counter service locations and I never thought to ask for it at TS locations. I just kept my refillable mug full of it at our resort!

To Piggyback on OP's question...has anyone ever seen Sprite Zero there?? I am guessing not but since its the only soda i drink anymore- thought i would ask!!

I know that they have Sprite Zero at the soda dispensers at POP, All Stars Music, and POFQ.

I was hoping to hear Coke Zero was becoming carried at more places at WDW. Great news! While at DLR in June I was pleasantly surprised to find it almost everywhere. Coke Zero has become my fave

No, all the samples at Club Cool are international coke products. They do not have coke zero.

Club Cool has bottles of coke products you can buy there too, not just for sample. We bought diet cherry coke there and im almost positive they have coke zero in bottles there.

We got Coke Zero at Restaurantasaurus at AK in May. Also bought bottles of Coke Zero at the Main Street Bakery in MK.
Could NOT find a fountain with Coke Zero on the Boardwalk in May, very disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter