COKE Station in EPCOT Open?

tss2

DVC BWV and VB
Haven't been to WDW for a few years and last time the Coke station was closed or under construction or something. It was a great cool place to stop and try the coke products from around the world. My family keeps asking if it has re opened so.....

I wondered if someone who has been there recently knows if it has reopened or is closed for good. Any help with this would be great! Thanks!::MickeyMo

it was open in Nov.

My kids had a fun time pulling the prank on me... "here mom, try this - its so awesome." :eek:

Beverly, anyone?

Yes, "Club Cool" is still open.

Epcot-FW-WS_060208.jpg

It was open in May! Loved the strawberry/watermelon one!

Thanks for the good news and helpful info!!!! Everyone here is very happy!:yay:

Yes!!! I totally got my dad this year when we went down with them. He tried it and just about spit it out! I did enjoy quite a few of the others.

I still wake up with cold sweats. I knew better. I had ready about it many times. I have seen horror movies. I knew that when the music played to run. When the slow moving guy in the mask appears run. Don't scream run. I knew better.

We go into Club Cool. Our first trip there ever. I tell my hand...don't do it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that taste. They bottle it? They sell it? On purpose? :confused3 :scared:

The dream does end happy....I killed the Beverly Beast and enjoyed all the other flavors that me and the boy tried.

It is a "REFRESHING" drink from Italy I believe. It has a unique taste. And aftertaste.

Okay, I have to know - what is the Beverly????

It's the grossest drink ever. Yes, you have to try it to believe it! I was warned not to drink it, but curiosity made me do it and it was NASTY! lol
It's great to play pranks on unsuspecting family members though!! :lmao:

I saw a couple of days ago a show on the Travel Channel that showed the World of Coke in Atlanta and also mentioned they have the different products to try at EPCOT.Now the one thing that made me wonder about the BEVERLY is that they showed it in the show in a clear bottle and the beverage itself was RED in color,but in the hundreds of times I've tried it at EPCOT it's a clear beverage.So I'm thinking what is the real color of this drink and something someone else said on another post,is it possible COKE put this nasty tasting product out there to create some sort of a stir and get people talking about it,they certainly do.And if I were to go to Italy and tried it would it be an amazing tasting drink as there's no way what I'm tasting at EPCOT is worthy of anyone spending their money on it.Just trying to get to the bottom of a possible conspiracy!!

I think there are a lot of beverage wusses out there:goodvibes (I say that all in good fun, I personally have an aversion to cantaloupe, so I understand how reasonable people can disagree). We tried Beverly and it kind of tastes like a flat tonic/sprite. It wasn't great, but I didn't shudder. Actually, DBF loved it. I wasn't a fan of the veggie soda.

It's really a fun place and a great way to get a little free soda!

Yup, like everyone said, it is open. It's called "Club Cool" now.
Okay, I have to know - what is the Beverly????
A very bitter drink from Italy. I can't believe anyone actually drinks it. Blech.

I like the Israel drink, but forget its name. Very yummy. Kind of like Sprite or Slice, but fruitier. :)

...is it possible COKE put this nasty tasting product out there to create some sort of a stir and get people talking about it,they certainly do.

It has been posted many times that there is no drink product called "Beverly" sold in Italy.
In another thread, just this week, a current resident of Italy confirmed this.

So, the idea of Coke just wanting to "stir" things up in Epcot is a valid theory.

LOL - what kind of taste does it have? And this is something they actually sell in Italy?

This beverage (I still have not been able to find it here) is just thrown in the Ice Station Cool at Epcot to mess with people. They misrepresent the way this drink would be consumed. Italians, just like Americans, drink Fanta, Coke, Sprite, etc. You will never seen an Italian crack open anything like "Beverly" on a hot day to quench a thirst. You will see them drink all the popular American sodas, coffee, and especially water. As a matter of fact, I have not been dining with an Italian that drank anything but wine, water, or Coke at a meal. Drinks like "Beverly" are consumed for a specific purpose. Although a totally different purpose, but have you ever seen an American chug down a nice cold bottle of prune juice and declare they love the stuff?

It is still fun to see people make a face at Epcot, but knowing what we do, the fun is sort of diminished. Beverly is not a soda in the sense that the Coke company would like Americans to believe. I will continue to look for this so-called "Beverly" here ;) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter