Coke Rewards Universal Ticket

kate0305

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gotten the Universal ticket from mycokerewards? I noticed it is back up, and we are doing the Orlando thing this winter. Didn't know if is was worth trying to save up for (of course 'free' is always worth something). Anyone had a good or bad experience with this?

I was talking to another WDW Guest on one of the Resort Busses
and he said the for this trip he had gotten 2 of the Universal tickets
using CokeRewards. I'm not sure how long it took him to get those.
This was on 9-16, 2007. That is what got me interested in Coke Rewards,
but I am still trying to understand how it works and is it worth the effort.

I think it works like this. One 12 pack of diet coke is worth 25 points. You have to establish an account on the my coke website and log in your points. 1 universal ticket for 1 park 1 day admission is 1,000 points. The ticket has to be used by 12-31-07. You'd have to drink a lot of coke for that 1 day ticket.

We drink tons of Diet Coke at my house. We've been doing the reward points for awhile now. A 12 pack is 10 points and a 12 oz. cap lid is 3 points.

We've gotten several things as rewards. DH got 2 of those tickets last year.

We used them during our spring break trip last year and had no problems. We used one for DH for US and the other for DH to get into IOA.

It was definitely worth it for us.

I know this is an older post but I was wondering if anyone had actually ordered and received a Universal Studios ticket.

Is so could you please tell me if there is an expiration date on them?

Thanks

I just got 3 tickets 1-17-08 and they have an 12-31-08 exp. date. They took about 10 days to get them from the time i ordered them and got them in the mail.

Is there any way to print these tickets, or do they just send them through the mail? I just realized that I have enough points for a 1 day Universal ticket, but we leave on feb 14th, and I don't think that's enough time for it to get here. =(

Nuts, I wish I had realized this a few days ago!!!

Jennifer

Edited to add- do you think I could have the ticket sent to the hotel? We're staying at All Star Movies. We don't plan on going to Universal until the 19th. Thanks!

I ordered mine over a week ago and still haven't seen it. I personally wouldn't risk having it sent to the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter