Coke Rewards Today

I could get the rewards to come up under my account, but not my husband's. He's trying now and he can get them. So weird!

Last year we had Home Depot, Best Buy, Target and
is it just me or was that pathetic? I manages to get dunkin, 1 12 pack, and 1 Amazon and want nothing else.

Same here, in the past we had Home Depot, Best Buy, Southwest and Walmart. We can only hope they add more when the allow Silver and Bronze access.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems getting the Gamestop one to work? I got the 12 pack, Nike and Amazon one to work - but the Gamestop one keeps giving me a message of :
Could not call cashstar service: null

I have the points in my account? Very frustrating.

I can't get anything to work. When I click on the link for the "holiday gift guide" the page never loads and it times out. I tried calling them several times. Each time I'm on hold for a while and then get a message that they're too busy and to try and call later of email them.

:(

yep.............a bit disappointing.

now.......beware of them possibly raising the points needed for rewards on Jan 1 2016.

last year they did not do it, but the year before they did.

I use up all my points by Dec 31 each year to protect myself from "price creep".

A 20 oz Coke has crept from 24 to 40 to 55 points since the program's inception.

I wish the DD one didn't have the stuffed animal with it and just charged less points.

Still waiting to get the Game Stop one - still getting the same message.

I was finally able to get the link to work. Very disappointed as well. I got a coupon for the free 12 pack and a $10 Amazon card. Nothing else that I could even think of someone to give them to. :(

Game Stop one is officially "sold out" according to the message I'm getting. :guilty: At least now I can stop going through the site putting it in my cart and then getting the error message.

Really bummed out since my boys have almost all items that you could buy at Game Stop on their Christmas lists. I have extra points now since I was planning on getting more gift cards like in previous years.

My husband and I managed to get amazon, game stop, amc & the 12 pack. We have no interest in Nike or the Dunkin/bear combo.

I am happy to get these things, but the program has really gone downhill over the years. We usually save up all year (pestering anyone & everyone for their unused codes) and end up with $200-300 in gift cards: southwest, home depot, walmart, target, etc. Right now, we probably have only about $70 worth. Not that I am totally ungrateful! I just know how much this program has changed over the years.

Hoping something new pops up when silver and bronze open up later this week!

I got Nike, Amazon and GameStop. DH got Nike and Amazon. We are pleased. We do the points for the Nike gift cards and use them at the outlets to buy DS's tennis shoes. We still have points to spend.

What a let down! I got one 12 pack coupon and a $10 Amazon card. I would love to have the Target card but first it was Gold only and then it was gone.

I have no luck getting points to level up. I do the activities and I never get credit for doing them. I am just stuck at silver. Weird but at this point the whole things is very disappointing!

They just bumped the gold leftovers to Silver and you can't get the Silver version when you got it in Gold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter