Coke rewards points--tips for making the most of this program?

ClaireinTN

Mouseketeer
Just started an account at coke rewards. Are there any tips or hints for getting the best rewards?

Thanks!

Check everyday because the good rewards go quick. I used my free 12 packs, free 20 oz, free amusement parks tickets.

I find caps and flaps at amusement parks, staduims and free concerts. I have huge stash caps and flaps right now. I have been with the program in the good ole days

For the past couple of years they have required increased points for your rewards each Jan 1st. So..........if you have any points on the books around Dec 15th---spend them by the 31st.

get caps from friends coworkers etc. so you always have plenty on hand. Enter your codes each week so you keep those points up.

Decide what goodies you are wanting...I love the gift cards, park tickets and southwest air codes...others love the free coke coupons

it's soooooo worth it if you are a coke drinker

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter