Coke Rewards...has Home Depot GC's

disney5

Mouseketeer
I had just over 1000 points...was able to get $25 Home Depot gift card for 500 pts....and unlike the Kmart gift card there was not a limit so I ordered a
2nd one.
They also have Best Buy...same points/$$

Thanks! Maybe we'll be getting that blu-ray player for Christmas after all!

OMGOSH I love you!!! Thanks so much! I just used all my points and got 2 HomeDepot and 3 Best BUy! WOOHOO! I 'm gonna save so much money this year on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! Got 4 Best Buy cards to use as gifts for my kids and my dad. Woo-Hoo!

This is perfect! I have been saving my points forever (or so it seems) until they actually came out with something that I could really need or want. I will be spending 8500 points on Best Buy cards. Here comes the new TV!!!!!

I was able to get 2 best buy gift cards. When I tried for a third, it came back out of inventory! At least I was able to get 2!

yay! I got a Home Depot one. I don't have that many points saved up, but at least I got something useful for them :)

Wish we still drank soft drinks! :)

We don't drink soda in our house but do drink water and powerade. The neighbors just throw theirs out with the trash, so I go scoop them up! Also if we have parties at work, I grab all the bottle caps of the empty bottles.

Best Buy and Home Depot cards are out of stock, but I was able to get a few $10 GameStop cards for 250 points each. Thanks!

I got 1 Home Depot before they was out stock. I none of the best buy cards before went out stock.

Did anyone get more than1 giftcard and they are coming in the mail separatley? I got my first one almost 2 weeks ago and the others on different days too but still waiting on the last one!? Weird

Just FYI - MyCokeRewards has a $5 Chili's Gift Card for 140 points, limit 1/person. Not bad, and you can use it at a few different restaurants: Chili's Grill & Bar, Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants in the U.S.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter