Coke Rewards Gift Card Promo

DH & I each got a Walmart card. :cool1:

I am sitting down with the list of gift cards, trying to figure out how best to use the rest of our points for this promotion.

I got two, one with each coke account. I'm going to use them at Sam's Club to get Disney gift cards :banana::banana: Or if they won't let me do that then I'll get some snacks and such :thumbsup2

Looking forward to the SW gift cards and the AMC tickets. I hope the universal orlando tickets come back soon too.

DH and I each got our wm card. I guess being a good lil polar bear puting in points all year long will pay off for me.

Can you get more than one gift card at the same address as long as they are from seperate accounts?

Does Best Buy or Home Depot sell Disney gift cards? Figure I can turn them over and pay the difference.

I'm getting the same grayed out logo for the McDonalds promo. I don't know what's going on but I hope they get it resolved soon so I can go to bed.

Right thats what I mean. The logo is grayed looking and not in color. It wont do anything when I click on it. I tried with my phone too and the same thing. I thought maybe it was my computer but evidently not

Has anyone been actually able to get through the process and get one ?

Yeah it is grayed out right now but you can still get the offer if you click 'my special offers' which is at the top of the page between 'my account' and 'sign out'

Ok I finally found that. Its small and near the top and you can click on Special Offers and it takes you to the ordering link. Weird though that you can't to do it the other way

Thanks a million-would never had figured it out sat here for a half hour trying to figure it out-then thought about the DisBoard. Very grateful:cool1::cool1:

I was able to get the Mcdonalds gift card by clicking on the special offers tab on the top right, however after I ordered it my confirmation said 8-10 weeks to receive:headache: I had read from a PP yesterday that it told them 8-10 days. We of course will still enjoy any rewards we receive, but we were just hoping to use these rewards towards Christmas gifts. We have saved all year long:)

Glad I thought to come to the board- I spent a minute looking- and thankfully came here. I would have spent a lot of time and would have become greatly frustrated if not for you helpful folks. Thanks a bunch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter