Coke Rewards for Southwest

MinnieLee

DIS Veteran
Just thought I'd share this.

If anyone belongs to MyCokeRewards.com, when you reach 100 points there is a coupon you can trade those points in for $20 off at SW ticket.

If sounds like alot of points to accumulate but the case of 12 is 10 points and the bottles at 3. It adds up pretty quickly. Every little bit helps!

Where did you see this? I saw that offer about 2 months ago but it wasn't for when I was traveling and then it disappeared (the offer time period was over). I have been searching recently waiting for it to show up again and I haven't seen it! I just did a search and still don't see it.

Where did you see this? I saw that offer about 2 months ago but it wasn't for when I was traveling and then it disappeared (the offer time period was over). I have been searching recently waiting for it to show up again and I haven't seen it! I just did a search and still don't see it.

I just looked too, and nothing

So, you have to buy 120 cans of Coke to save $20 on a SW ticket?

Just a thought, but how about buying off-brand soda and save double that amount? Or drink water...you could save nearly enough for a whole ticket. (and not worry about extra dental costs and possible blood pressure or insulin prescriptions.)

Don't see it either. Got my hopes up because I knew they did it a few months ago and was hoping they'd extend it for my Dec dates. I've been making everyone I know save their codes for me.

This was being offered up until a few weeks ago but I don't see it on there now either. The OP needs to explain how to find this or concede that this is an old offer no longer available.

BobK/Orlando

Just a thought, but how about buying off-brand soda and save double that amount? Or drink water...you could save nearly enough for a whole ticket. (and not worry about extra dental costs and possible blood pressure or insulin prescriptions.)

Wow, feeling a little snarky today? Sometimes coke is cheaper than even the off brand stuff, and it's not about buying it all at once. Though for some parties, around 4th of July and stuff, I can get 8 cases for the price of 2, so yeah, it does help, especially if you're having a party or something.

I wouldn't buy a coke product just for the reward points but see no reason not to take advantage of reward points if you're planning on purchasing qualified products.

You can get reward points for bottled water, powerade and diet beverages. Off brand soda has just as much sugar as the comparable coke product.

This was being offered up until a few weeks ago but I don't see it on there now either. The OP needs to explain how to find this or concede that this is an old offer no longer available.

BobK/Orlando

My apologies and I concede! I had just turned in my points two days before amd received my number. Didn't notice any expiration date on the offer. They must of discontinued it really quickly!
Sorry.......

My apologies and I concede! I had just turned in my points two days before amd received my number. Didn't notice any expiration date on the offer. They must of discontinued it really quickly!
Sorry.......

The deals can be very short-lived. I still remember last year - I'd been waiting and waiting for their holiday deal when they release SWA gift cards for purchase with points. I was looking at my gmail when it refreshed and there was the announcement email that the gift card store was open. I immediately clicked on it and the SWA gift cards were already sold out.

Sorry.......

No problem; was hoping you found a secret offer or something. I'm constantly looking out for the SWA reward and Holiday Inn reward.

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter