• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

coke rewards expiring

tnmt

Mouseketeer
anyone else get an email from coke rewards saying points expire on june 17, 2011? I know they expire if you don't keep adding points but i have never gotten an email like this. I just put new codes in last week so I know my account is not inactive. Are they finally ending the program? Anyone know what is going on?

anyone else get an email from coke rewards saying points expire on june 17, 2011? I know they expire if you don't keep adding points but i have never gotten an email like this. I just put new codes in last week so I know my account is not inactive. Are they finally ending the program? Anyone know what is going on?

I did to. I was hoping for amusement tickets for summer. They give same date.

I didn't but my last email (3/25/11) said this

*My Coke Rewards points expire after 90 days of account inactivity. We define inactivity as not entering a code or spending points. Points can be spent for a reward, sweep, Instant win, or donation. You will receive email messages notifying you that your points are close to expiring but check your Account History to see when you last entered a code to be sure. For more information, please see the Official My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

If you have entered codes within the time frame send them an email. I once had mine taken away and I sent an email about not getting noticifaction-they gave them back to me.:goodvibes

If you have entered codes within the time frame send them an email. I once had mine taken away and I sent an email about not getting noticifaction-they gave them back to me.:goodvibes

thank you for posting this. I will make sure email telling them that I am active so my account wnat get cancel.

I got the same email, and have been entering 120 points every week (everyone is saving them for me now!) I haven't cashed out for anything in about 6 months. I'm saving them for our Disney trip in December. Hopefully I can email them and get them not to expire.

I got the same email, and have been entering 120 points every week (everyone is saving them for me now!) I haven't cashed out for anything in about 6 months. I'm saving them for our Disney trip in December. Hopefully I can email them and get them not to expire.

Do you mind me asking what you're saving them for to use at Disney? I'm curious if I'm missing something and could save them for our next trip, too!:goodvibes

From the MYCokeRewards website:

2011 Program Extension::Will My Coke Rewards be extended in 2011?

You'll be pleased to know My Coke Rewards will keep going in 2011 (through 12/31/2011). The points you have already picked up will carry over and there will be no interruption in code entry. Check out the new rules January 1, 2011 for complete details and dates.

I did not. Conversely, I actually got the following e-mail from them:

Thanks for spending the year with us at My Coke Rewards. Time flies with My Coke Rewards at your side because it's easy to get codes, earn points and find a smile when you need one. We're glad you're a member and look forward to another year of good times together.

This happened to me back at Christmas and they all did expire. I stopped putting my points in when DD's new school told me they collect them. I just send them all to school now. I got on last week to see if they did expire since I wanted the snapfish deal I saw online and my balance was 0.

I add codes every other week or so, just haven't cashed them in yet. I have been very disappointed in the selection of items, I was hoping to use them for my trip in April and nothing has caught my attention. Now I am nervous to hurry up and use them by June.

I got the email too. But I haven't put codes in in awhile, so I thought it was legit. I think the last time I put codes in was when they had those double points for coke 12 packs.

I put a code in yesterday just in case so my points don't expire.

Maggie

I got the same email saying that I earned xx points this month but yet my points will be expiring in June 2011.

I've sent an email...

Do you mind me asking what you're saving them for to use at Disney? I'm curious if I'm missing something and could save them for our next trip, too!:goodvibes

For 1500 points you can get a $15 dining gift card. They also have a sweepstakes going on that you could enter for a free trip, I think.

I could never really find anything for our trip, but I used the Shutterfly free prints to print out the pictures from our trip.

I got an e-mail of some sort saying something was going to expire on 6/16/2011, guess I will have to go back and re-read it. I enter at least a few points a week. I have a good many more I need to get in there, just haven't had the time.

Suzanne

I save them up, and then cash them out for the water/juice coupons. When we do the shopping for our trip, I end up buying all of our water and juice for the week that way. I usually end up with enough for about 75-80 bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter