• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coke Promo Codes

stitchmom

Earning My Ears
I am trying REALLY hard to get the SONY PSP player for my son for Christmas through the COKE rewards program :) I'm guessing that most readers are participating in this program too, but just thought I'd throw this out there:

If anyone is not using their coke rewards code (found on the inside of bottle caps - 20 oz - or inside of 12-pk packages and would be willing to share I would really appreciate it!! Feel free to PM me any codes that you might not be using. Thanks so much :wizard:

stitchmom said:
I am trying REALLY hard to get the SONY PSP player for my son for Christmas through the COKE rewards program :) I'm guessing that most readers are participating in this program too, but just thought I'd throw this out there:

If anyone is not using their coke rewards code (found on the inside of bottle caps - 20 oz - or inside of 12-pk packages and would be willing to share I would really appreciate it!! Feel free to PM me any codes that you might not be using. Thanks so much :wizard:
I have one code. I will pm you with it. Let me know if it works for you.

Thank you so much. If there is ever any promotion going on that you are collecting for, please let me know and I will try to help you out, too! :goodvibes

I'm pretty disgruntled that they just started getting the codes on 12 packs and 2 liters in our stores here and they've already increased the points required for various prizes dramatically. I've only had three codes to enter so far, so I don't guess I'll ever make it to our desired premium.

Sheila

swilshire said:
they've already increased the points required for various prizes dramatically.

I thought they did! At least I know I'm not crazy now. Think they did it because of all the free 2 liters everyone is about to get? :rolleyes:
Good luck getting that PSP player Stitchmom!

Could someone please tell me where I redeem these codes?

We went to Dollywood yesterday and saw hundreds of these specially marked bottles being thrown in the trash. I was dying to dig them out, but my sons would have never forgiven me.

I did pick up a couple that hadn't been disposed of properly and took the caps before tossing them. Even that made my oldest son unhappy.

I bet an employee there could score enough caps in a day for a free plane ticket, even at the new higher rates.

Sheila

How many points for a plane ticket? I don't have "Flash" here at work so I can't go to the website. Thanks.

Mickeefan said:
How many points for a plane ticket? I don't have "Flash" here at work so I can't go to the website. Thanks.

There are Delta Skymiles offered as a reward.
500/80 points
1500/240 points
5000/800 points
25000/4000 points

When the promo started, 944 caps would get you a domestic ticket. Now it's up to 1334 caps. That's some pretty dramatic inflation in just a couple of weeks.

Since we drink tons of Coke products anyway, I'll still play, but I'm disappointed in them for changing the rules so quickly.

Sheila

I have yet to see one specially marked bottle of any Coke item in my area. It was the same for the Olympics game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter