• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coke freestyle

tink18

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had the latest pricing for the freestyle cups and the pricing to reactivate them for another day? We recently tried the machines locally and loved them so was interested when I heard about these

Hello, I think I read that they are $11.99 + tax for the first day and then $5 or $5.99 + tax to reactivate them for subsequent days! I know when I worked out the price of the freestyle vs. the refillable mugs it actually will work out cheaper for us. The refillable mugs I believe are $8.99 with .99 cent refills, no reactivate feel the next time but till, with us going in August we will definitely get our monies worth.

Some of our McDonalds in Canada now have them in their restaurants so at the moment its $1.00 drink days for the summer ...."I'm Lovin it"

Its now $12.99 for 1 cup, $11.99 for 2 cups and $9.99 if you by 3 or more (price is each).
The price for additional days is $5.99 each

This is an awesome deal. The 3 of us are getting them when we go in the Fall. 3 drinks and its paid for itself.

We bought the 3 deal and the refills we were told $5.99 a day. I use mine at home all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter