Cogsworth Clock

jknicholas

Mouseketeer
Anyone get the new Cogsworth Clock? Just got mine in the mail last evening. I need to fix the pendulum as it hits the side of inside the clock... gets a little loud at night when its quite LOL

No pictures from me yet, but hopefully soon when i get my Lumiere

We have the same problem. I had to take that part out because of it. Super disappointed, some people have used felt to dull the noise but I'm not sure that would quiet it completely.

No no there is help for this adorable clock. First, look inside the back where the battery is placed. Gently twist the entire mechanism so that is it perpendicular, I mean straight up and down. This usually does the trick. If not, you can place something inside the clock, where the pendulum strikes the side. (It is usually only one side). I had a cut tiny piece of felt like adhesive backed fabric, others have even taped a tiny tiny piece of paper towel. It is not really visible, either way, once the door is shut.

I removed the felt piece that I used first, because straightening the mechanism in the back solved it.

Does anybody know if I can still get Cogsworth anywhere at Disney World? I saw that they are sold out online, is it a limited edition? or will it be back in stock soon? I'm going in a few weeks and really want to get him. Thanks!

Does anybody know if I can still get Cogsworth anywhere at Disney World?
I just came back from WDW last night and had seen the clocks available at a couple of the stores in the Magic Kingdom (especially the gift store across from Gaston's Tavern / next to Little Mermaid) & at the World of Disney in Disney Springs.

Thanks! I've read that it was limited edition, but if it's still there after christmas it will probably be there in a few weeks when I go! Thanks again!

Anyone get the new Cogsworth Clock? Just got mine in the mail last evening. I need to fix the pendulum as it hits the side of inside the clock... gets a little loud at night when its quite LOL

No pictures from me yet, but hopefully soon when i get my Lumiere

I bought the stickey felt circle you put on the legs of your chairs and it is now totally quiet. CM said it is normal to hit the left side of the clock!

I did the felt too, but once I slightly straightened out the mechanism, with one tiny twist, I no longer needed the felt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter