Coffee Spinoff: What type of coffeemaker do you have?

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
I've had a Mr Coffee regular coffeemaker for years and loved it. Recently the carafe broke so I bought a new Mr Coffee - the kind with the thermal carafe. I guess I like it but it doesn't hold as much, it's a little more complicated to brew because you have to put hot water in the carafe before brewing, and it really doesn't stay hot too long. On the other hand the coffee doesn't get "burnt".

A friend just bought the type that grinds and brews all at once, she likes it.

What type of coffeemaker do you have and do you llke it? ETA: *why* do you like it (or not)?

:goodvibes (Can you tell I love my coffee?)

I have a Black and Decker Brew 'N Go at work. I have one at home, but I rarely use it at home (I reward myself for waking up and getting to work by making myself wait to get my coffee at work;)). If I make coffee at home, I have a percolator maker (stovetop coffeepot).

At the moment, I have a broken Krups Gevalia. I don't drink coffee, but my DH loved that coffee maker. We have had it about 8 years so I think thats pretty good. I have ordered another for him.

Cuisinart, with a timer, water filter and auto shut off. I take my coffee very serious! :earboy2:

We have 2. One is a Braun and the other is a Starbuck's espresso machine.

I have the Hamilton Beach Digital BrewStation 12-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
One-hand dispensing, clock/timer with 2-hour auto shutoff, gentle warming heater, double-wall thermal insulation
And we love it. You just hold your cup and push the button. No carafe to break.

Brunette, 5' 3" olive skinned cutie :D

She works behind the counter

Krupps cafe Duomo. Or something like that. Brews coffee on one side, makes espresso on the other. No bells or whistles otherwise. Makes good coffee.

Starbucks Barista Aroma drip coffee maker, a Starbucks Barista Quattro for the road and a Starbucks Barista Espresso machine. (yep, I'm hooked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter