Coffee Question

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Since I'll be at AkL in the fall, I think that I'll want to enjoy coffee on the balcony. Do I need K-cups or coffee filters? If filters, then what kind? Thank you!

All DVC rooms (regardless of size) should have a full size (10-12 cup) Mr Coffee style brewer that takes basket (flat bottom) filters.

We just stayed at BCV studio. Coffee maker was not full size.. Only a 4 cup capacity but standard filters should work, plus the Joffrey's Coffee they give you is not bad

We just stayed at BCV studio. Coffee maker was not full size.. Only a 4 cup capacity but standard filters should work, plus the Joffrey's Coffee they give you is not bad
Wow, I would have phoned housekeeping and requested a full size coffee maker. That is the first I've heard of using hotel-room coffee makers in the DVC studios. I'm very much against this shift!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter